Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old April 10th, 2016, 11:36 AM

destroyer has disabled reputation
Re: Introducing new playing-card size cards

Quote:
Originally Posted by destroyer View Post
Maybe I just don't see them? did Grithog ever do the "Large Figure" expansion sets? I can find ORM's return????

thank you in advance!!

found em thanks!!!
Old December 28th, 2017, 06:25 AM

Gadgetguy3375 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Not sure if you’re still active but well done on the cards...do you have card for the Marro Warriors from the Rise of the Valkyrie set?
Old June 20th, 2018, 02:57 PM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker

Hi there,
I was wondering if this is still active and if anyone plans on finishing the last two sets of official cards.

Edit: nevermind, I just noticed the links for D2 and D3.

Last edited by GeneralRolando; June 20th, 2018 at 04:28 PM.
Old June 20th, 2018, 04:35 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Also see @Raudulfr Shieldcrusher 's Trading Card sized official cards and @mathguy 's Rectangular C3V-SoV cards, C3G cards and HoSS cards
Old June 20th, 2018, 09:56 PM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker

Is it possible to access the original files for the cards? I'd like to use a different supplier that is U.S. based and the only images I can find have the "sample" watermark on them.
Old June 21st, 2018, 07:36 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

For which set?

I believe mathguy has something like that.
Old June 21st, 2018, 09:42 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralRolando View Post
Is it possible to access the original files for the cards? I'd like to use a different supplier that is U.S. based and the only images I can find have the "sample" watermark on them.

As someone who makes and prints cards I'd be interested in which supplier you are leaning towards. Since Printerstudio rocketed their prices I've been searching for a better fit.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 21st, 2018, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
For which set?

I believe mathguy has something like that.
All of them

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
As someone who makes and prints cards I'd be interested in which supplier you are leaning towards. Since Printerstudio rocketed their prices I've been searching for a better fit.

check out thegamecrafter.com

Not necessarily the cheapest but one of the best game supply sites available at the moment.

I'm also curious about acquiring blanks for each of the card types for customs and such.
Old June 22nd, 2018, 02:18 PM

well if no one has any of the images without the watermark I'll probably just keep doing what I'm doing. Luckily the watermark is not very apparent so it may not appear on the physical print.

I would still like blanks of each of the card colors but that's no big deal either. I can just use sheildcrushers blanks for customs.

Once I have all the images modified and imported into Gamecrafter I will post the results of the test print, though that won't be for another month probably to account for printing time.
Old June 30th, 2018, 01:24 AM

So turns out that you run into a lot of issues with intellectual property when printing from domestic printers. I'm seeking the possibility of getting written permission from Wizards of the Coast to print the cards for personal use but I don't know if it's gonna work. I guess Artscow is probably a good idea.
Old June 30th, 2018, 10:12 AM

DOAisBetter knows what's in an order marker DOAisBetter knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralRolando View Post
So turns out that you run into a lot of issues with intellectual property when printing from domestic printers. I'm seeking the possibility of getting written permission from Wizards of the Coast to print the cards for personal use but I don't know if it's gonna work. I guess Artscow is probably a good idea.
I shopped around luckly the second local company printed the C3G, all classic and C3V cards for me. Now I just need everything that wasnt in the posts linked by left.
Old September 27th, 2018, 05:48 PM

SkullScape is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Was wondering what size you guys print your cards at? The standard 2.5x3 seems a little small to me. Any issues reading the text at that size? I was considering going 4x6 just to have bigger easier to read cards. Never used art cow or printed cards before so any advice would be great. Also does anyone know where I can find SOV cards in this style?

Last edited by SkullScape; September 27th, 2018 at 07:21 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions