Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > Official Rules & Units

Old January 27th, 2023, 07:14 PM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: AoA Proxy Model Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heirloom View Post

So, I had to cancel the cats/Ordo from gooseminis.com (they also have an Etsy site…but use the website instead as it’s got more selection and slightly better shipping rates). The first round of 28mm cats got to me in about a month, but each had a defect as well as being too small. Josh at gooseminis was very easy to work with, and had excellent customer service. For the replacement round, I embiggened them to 57mm (and paid more to do so)…but then a month later they hadn’t arrived: they got lost in Canadian mail system…so ultimately I aborted. In the end, the 57mm-sized ones were pricey: $50 for the 3, plus $25 for shipping to the US. This ended up being messy/a hassle for me, but I would try gooseminis again. Ordering multiple items and/or from within Canada would make this more feasible. I’m sorta losing enthusiasm for AoA stuff the further out we get from the campaign, so I’m not sure I’ll have anything else to report, sorry.
Man, that does sound like quite a hassle, but I commend you for still speaking favourably about Gooseminis.

My local library has a maker space where they will 3D print things for you; I might try purchasing the STL files for these and getting them printed there, but I will likely test a free miniature before I spend $15 on the files.
Old February 1st, 2023, 07:13 PM

Joecrazy3193 is surprisingly tart

For any of the new Valkyrie!
https://www.etsy.com/listing/1234524780/

I'm Not Crazy I'm Joecrazy
Old February 1st, 2023, 07:17 PM

Joecrazy3193 is surprisingly tart

Admiral Ej1 does have 4 arms but, feel like like either fit the bill
https://www.etsy.com/listing/1193157020/

I'm Not Crazy I'm Joecrazy
Old February 3rd, 2023, 10:31 AM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecrazy3193 View Post
For any of the new Valkyrie!
https://www.etsy.com/listing/1234524780/
These are really good, especially for (checks notes) Xiamara (pose "F" is super close, just clutching a scroll in lieu of a medallion), Glinerva, and Mielki. Good find!
Old May 10th, 2023, 01:20 PM

Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby!

Ordo Borealis:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/1235783...ows-3d-printed
Old May 11th, 2023, 08:53 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Just a note that while many seem to be tracking down figures, there are very few reports on playing AOA games. If you started playing, please consider reporting in on our AOA site section, and share your adventures with the rest of us!

For my games with photos, see my thread there where others are just starting to report in, and my signature thread. If there are other site places where reports are being done, let me know.
Old June 13th, 2023, 12:16 PM

It's possible that Renegade may make this exercise not as necessary, but I stumbled across some more miniatures that would make an amusing proxy for Wing Commander Tuck Harrigan and the Vorid Glide Strikers:

Wing Commander Tuck Harrigan:
Raygun Raptors - Jump #2 with Magnum by Impact! Miniatures

Vorid Glide Striker 1:
Raygun Raptors - Jump #1 with Laser by Impact! Miniatures

Vorid Glide Striker 2:
Raygun Raptors - Jump #3 with Baronet by Impact! Miniatures

Vorid Glide Striker 3:
Raygun Raptors - Jump #4 with Laser W/Goggles by Impact! Miniatures

Vorid Glide Striker 4:
Raygun Raptors - Jump #5 with Laser by Impact! Miniatures

These end up a bit taller than they should: Tuck should be 27mm (1") to the tip of his ears, but the raptor ends up 36mm tall (1-1/2" - roughly the same size as the standard human). I will also note that these are on the pricier side.

Some scale reference:
Old June 13th, 2023, 12:27 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

They look like the Gorn from Star Trek Strange New Worlds!
Old August 15th, 2023, 04:18 PM

These Etsy links don't really stay around very long, do they? A good number of them no longer exist. It's good that Renegade is planning to officially release these units.
Old August 15th, 2023, 06:44 PM

On the one hand, AOA will be official. On the other hand, I understand that the earliest it will actually come out will be GenCon 2024.

I'm glad I did my AOA Revival Project, which you can see by looking through the thread my signature line will take you to. And of course Anitar has all her cards up on the AOA site section.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > Official Rules & Units