Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 26th, 2021, 08:09 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: The New York City Gang Of Four

CHAS ARMIES

Elementals: Revenge of the Shadows

The Varja 160
Xundar 150
Shadow Fiend x3 105
Shadow Hound x3 105
Shadow Binder 25

Total: 545

Because I ran essentially the same team against Ishmel one on one recently, but he one shotted my The Varja right out of the game with a custom that had a Bolt of Witherwood power, the Shadows are back to try again. They're not titled Elementals but Shadows, but are more or less the same thing, with Xundar acting like the official Elemental Master Kurrock. So I checked with GM Taeblewalker,[/I] who okayed them. The Varja also has a different nomenclature, but works very similarly to the others. Kolakoski said he enjoyed hearing about that defeat of mine, since I did the same thing the same figure in his army years ago! What goes around comes around.

Asians: The Two Masters

Master Win Chu Woo 140
Master Lao Xin 130
Kaemon Awa 120
Shaolin Monks x2 160
Isamu 10

Total: 560

I've teamed up two of the C3G martial artists before with great success. So now this is a new variation that should also work well. Like all of us, the Monks and two Samurai are emerging from Covid isolation to kick some butt (spiritually)! That will be literally for my woman custom in white playing Master Lao Xin this time around; as she's in a kicking and striking pose for Asian American Month!

Last edited by chas; May 26th, 2021 at 09:18 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion