Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old March 20th, 2013, 01:45 PM

JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Heroes of Ninja Turtle 'Scape.

Okay, does 220 points sound fair?

Also, hows this artwork for Leonardo?
[IMG][/IMG]
Old March 20th, 2013, 03:41 PM

Thanos-The-Unstopable Woo who?
Smile Re: Heroes of Ninja Turtle 'Scape.

Hello people!!! I've been watching you guys for a while (love tmnt ) so I whant to post a card boarder. Its from the new 2012 series and that's my favorite so here it is...
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Old March 20th, 2013, 03:44 PM

JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby!

Welcome to the boards Thanos the Unstopable! Well, It's pretty nice. The font seems... ...off, and the boarder needs some cleaning. Balantai said something about making one as well. Perhaps we should wait and see what he produces and pick the best amongst us? Do you have any input on Leonardo?
Old March 20th, 2013, 03:51 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

I really like it, TTU. I'm not sure I like the spray paint effect on top of the card, though. I think it takes away from the really cool art you've done on everything else.
Old March 20th, 2013, 04:01 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

I really like the last artwork you found for Leo, JF. It's great.

I think 220 is a bit too much. It's not really in the range I'd like to have the turtles, either. I'd like to see them in the 150 point range. In a perfect world, the 4 of them would add up to 500 points. Unfortunately, the current design doesn't warrant that low of a cost. I think Leo's closer to 180 points. Perhaps we can lower Leo's life to 4? This will help keep the cost down so you could field an entire team without needing 700 points to spend. Maybe reduce Leo, Raph, and Don down to 4 life and Mikey down to 5 life?
Old March 20th, 2013, 05:23 PM

sure, like this?

[IMG][/IMG]
Old March 20th, 2013, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
I really like it, TTU. I'm not sure I like the spray paint effect on top of the card, though. I think it takes away from the really cool art you've done on everything else.
Thanks balanti I thought that the spray paint was a little odd I will try to change it.

[IMG][/IMG]
Old March 20th, 2013, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos-The-Unstopable View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Thanks balanti I thought that the spray paint was a little odd I will try to change it.
Yeah, that and the Font seems off, as I said. It just doesn't seem very TMNT like.

So, I think we're ready to playtest the Fearless Leader! We don't have an official playtesting form or any of that jazz, so let's just kick him around a bit in one of our games! I, of course, will help playtest, will any one else?
Old March 20th, 2013, 05:40 PM

Ok what do you think of this one
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Old March 20th, 2013, 05:45 PM

Quote:
[IMG][/IMG]

Its so... ...blury. it'd be pretty cool, but what happened to it? Its all fuzzy looking all of a sudden! Did you bump something, and can you fix it?

Okay, My results from a playtesting match I did was that leo got creamed by three squads of Marro Drudges. He allways chisseled into their lines, but never got far. With the rest of the boyz, Leo could stand a chance. Without, he's fried. In other words, 150 sounds about right.
Old March 20th, 2013, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JESUSFREAK View Post
Quote:
[IMG][/IMG]

Its so... ...blury. it'd be pretty cool, but what happened to it? Its all fuzzy looking all of a sudden! Did you bump something, and can you fix it?

Okay, My results from a playtesting match I did was that leo got creamed by three squads of Marro Drudges. He allways chisseled into their lines, but never got far. With the rest of the boyz, Leo could stand a chance. Without, he's fried. In other words, 150 sounds about right.
I don't know I think it looks fine but I will see what I can do

[IMG][/IMG]
Old March 20th, 2013, 06:04 PM

Ok I tried to get rid of the blur and I will sign up for play testing.
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards