Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old December 19th, 2010, 07:46 PM
math olympian

mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Rectangular C3G cards, final update 6/2017 (Wave 26) retired

Because C3G now has official poker sized rectangular cards (they look really nice, yay), these cards here will no longer be maintained or updated.

Rectangular C3G cards and rectangular glyph cards, destructible object cards, through June 8, 2017 (through Wave 26, super secret 51, public exclusive 78 ). NOTE: It is better to download these and view with an actual PDF viewer (otherwise fonts may be messed up).

The full set as of June 8, 2017 (through Wave 26, super secret 51, public exclusive 78, includes updates):
mini-full-set-C3G (ordered by release) 74 pages
comic-full-set-C3G (ordered by release) 74 pages

above mini set alphabetized 74 pages

Uncomons 3x each:
mini-uncommons-x3 comic-uncommons-x3

Glyph reminders (through May 31, 2017)
C3G Glyph reminders (full set)

Destructible Objects (through October 19, 2013)
Destructible Objects

Artscow updated through January 12, 2014 (12-days-xmas-2013).
ARTSCOW album links (Don't know if these links still work or not):
Spoiler Alert!

Original post:
Spoiler Alert!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Heroscapers forum "projects":
Heroscape matchup calculator
rectangular C3V-SoV cards
rectangular HoSS cards
rectangular C3G cards (now retired)

Last edited by mathguy; October 12th, 2020 at 09:02 PM. Reason: update
Old December 19th, 2010, 08:17 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: Rectangular cards

Hey, those are really great! I've seen the classic cards, and I personally prefer the normal ones, but I can see how these'd be real handy!

Only problem I see is the text on the bottom three cards is a bit hard to read. But otherwise great job!
Old December 19th, 2010, 08:45 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Those would save me a ton of ink. Great job!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old December 19th, 2010, 08:53 PM
math olympian

mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks for the feedback. Weird that the bottom 3 would be the hardest to read since the top 3 had the smallest fonts.
Old December 19th, 2010, 10:09 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

They look really nice, but why is the font different on Solomun Grundy?

Old December 19th, 2010, 10:18 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardar View Post
Woah, every time I click that link, the font on one more card changes! The bottom two rows now have different fonts!

It's the rise of the machines! The computer's are revolting!
Old December 19th, 2010, 11:38 PM
math olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardar View Post
Woah, every time I click that link, the font on one more card changes! The bottom two rows now have different fonts!

It's the rise of the machines! The computer's are revolting!
Really? The font type is the same on all the cards, only the sizes are different to accommodate the amount of text.

Oh, now I reproduced what you guys are observing when I hit RELOAD. Whoa, when I hit reload again, more cards change. When I hit reload a third time, it changes back! Is it the web browser plugin trying to find the best matching font?? Does it happen if you actually download it and used the actual adobe viewer?
Old December 20th, 2010, 09:10 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

I like this idea mathguy.

I'm in the middle of hand-cutting all of the C3G cards... not fun at all
Old December 20th, 2010, 11:33 AM
math olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitestuff View Post
I like this idea mathguy.

I'm in the middle of hand-cutting all of the C3G cards... not fun at all
That's one of the reasons I like rectangular cards. Another is that it would be much more expensive ($$ and time) to laminate hexagonal cards. I also like the space saving size of rectangular cards.

I will be posting a link to the rest of the cards soon. I'm hoping for some help proofreading them.
Old December 20th, 2010, 12:31 PM
math olympian

Here is the full set, ready for proofreading:

http://math.lfc.edu/~yuen/heroscape/...3g-cards-a.pdf

It could use some proofreading...
Old December 20th, 2010, 03:52 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Rectangular C3G cards

Cool stuff!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 20th, 2010, 05:04 PM
math olympian

Re: Rectangular C3G cards

Thanks all. I just found one typo, cost of Spider-Girl corrected, and I just uploaded version b: http://math.lfc.edu/~yuen/heroscape/...3g-cards-b.pdf

(I only proofread the cost, the numerical stats, and the S and F symbols.)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy