Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old June 6th, 2019, 10:32 AM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3V Bio Writing Contest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Zombie Hulk bio:

Shuffle. 'Brainsss'. Shuffle.
Hah, Hah, its funny because he is a zombie.
Old June 6th, 2019, 02:37 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Submitted mine
Old June 6th, 2019, 06:26 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

H101, it does have to be PM'd to me!

I think we have two more days.
Old June 7th, 2019, 12:49 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

If you're planning to submit, send in your PM today! Or if you want to submit but it's going to take you until tomorrow or something, let us know!
Old June 17th, 2019, 10:00 PM

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Due to the extended outage, I'm going to give everyone a couplem ore days to submit. Let's call the 20th the last and final deadline.
Old June 18th, 2019, 01:08 AM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

Are we doing only C3V Bio or C3V & SoV Bio. It seems that some of the C3V army cards that don't have any Bio yet in short supply.
Old June 19th, 2019, 11:05 AM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
Are we doing only C3V Bio or C3V & SoV Bio. It seems that some of the C3V army cards that don't have any Bio yet in short supply.
As far as I can tell C3V and SoV merged long ago. I would imagine you can write for either. However, I am not the person who would know.

~TGRF.
Old June 19th, 2019, 11:20 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I don't know what you're talking about. Virtually none of the C3V cards have bios. Have a look at the one(s) that interest you. If there's a bio, it will look like this one. If those words aren't there, then it's fair game.

If you would like to write a bio for an SoV unit, it would be courteous to contact the creator of that unit first.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old June 19th, 2019, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
I don't know what you're talking about. Virtually none of the C3V cards have bios. Have a look at the one(s) that interest you. If there's a bio, it will look like this one. If those words aren't there, then it's fair game.

If you would like to write a bio for an SoV unit, it would be courteous to contact the creator of that unit first.
Asking if it is only for the C3V, because the title is C3V Bio Writing Contest?
Old June 19th, 2019, 11:39 AM
This is merely a joke.

An SoV unit is fine, as long as you secure the creator’s permission. That’s probably hard to do in the next 24 hours for many SoV units, so I wouldn’t necessarily recommend it.
Old June 20th, 2019, 06:40 PM

I got two submissions last minute! I'm gonna call them closed, unless you really want to get them done in the next five hours by EST time.
Old June 21st, 2019, 08:48 AM

Alright! We’re closed. I got five very good submissions. Stay tuned - we’ll be talking about our plans for them soon.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction