Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old December 28th, 2017, 02:46 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Synergy Archive

I'm thinking it might be helpful to have a post of all current spells, just for ease of reference and linking to the books of spellcasters.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 28th, 2017, 03:01 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
I'm thinking it might be helpful to have a post of all current spells, just for ease of reference and linking to the books of spellcasters.
Eh. I thought about it, but I didn't really see the need, with them all listed in the Books Index. You can put the post together if you like though.
Old January 7th, 2018, 09:43 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Current Unique Spells:

Condemn (10), Crimson Bands of Cyttorak (50), Enchant (20), Final Ruin (10), Flesh to Stone (90), Hypnotize (25), Lord of the Flies (10), Mesmerize (30), Tarot: Temperance (25), Tarot: The Fool (5), Tarot: The Magician (60), Tarot: The Tower (5), Tarot: Wheel of Fortune (15), Vapors of Valtorr (35), Waking Nightmare (15)

Current Common Spells:

Dispel (10), Healing Energy (20), Hellfire: Fireball (5), Hellfire: Fire Line (15), Hellfire: Ignition (10), Lightning Bolt (5), Mystic Flames (5), Temporal Inversion (10)

Updated through Wave 51.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Arch-vile; January 25th, 2023 at 02:25 PM.
Old January 8th, 2018, 11:49 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Linked in the SP and added a line on spell-casting to the MD synergy benefits received.
Old January 9th, 2018, 12:09 AM
Symbiotic

Current Special Powers that Interact Differently with Constructs:

Immunities:

Black Lantern's (Uncommon) Blackest Night 11, Black Lantern's (William Hand) Blackest Night 13, Brides of Dracula's Blood Calling, Cheshire's Poison Tipped Claws 13, Clayface's (Preston Payne) Toxic Touch, Dracula's Vampirism, Jackal's Drug-Tipped Claws, Katana's Soultaker, Lurker's Viral Infection, Mephisto's Deal with the Devil, Mister Sinister's Genetic Manipulation 14, Quentin Quire's Psychic Assault, Roamer's Undying Hunger and Viral Infection, Scorpion's (Carmilla Black) Scorpion Sting, Walker's Viral Infection

Updated through Wave 27.

[On Deck version]

Last edited by Arch-vile; June 6th, 2020 at 10:56 PM.
Old January 9th, 2018, 12:09 AM
Symbiotic

Current Special Powers that Interact Differently with Energy Constructs:

Weaknesses:

Doctor Light's Power Over Light

Energy Construct Synergies

Energy Construct Synergy Benefits Received:Energy Construct Synergy Benefits Offered:
  • N/A

Updated through SSE 84.

Last edited by Arch-vile; December 22nd, 2020 at 02:43 PM.
Old January 16th, 2018, 07:58 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
Current Crime Lords:

[trimmed so it doesn't confuse me later - Ronin].
Looks like we aren't sure what Black Mask 2's cost should be?

Last edited by Ronin; January 27th, 2018 at 06:29 PM.
Old January 16th, 2018, 08:07 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
Looks like we aren't sure what Black Mask 2's cost should be?
Ah, sorry I didn't catch that. I've started prototyping the synergy archive updates ahead of releases in order to keep the work from piling up, but the downside of that is you don't necessarily know what the costs are gonna be that far in advance - Black Mask in particular was a last-minute finish, so it's not a surprise I missed finalizing the cost in that post.

Fixed. Let me know if you see those kinds of things elsewhere.

Last edited by Ronin; January 27th, 2018 at 06:29 PM.
Old January 21st, 2018, 06:36 PM
Symbiotic

I'm getting ready to start on a mass update of Immunities/Benefits/Weaknesses for all the Books. I want to streamline the IBW section to make it easier to maintain, but what do we think about the best formatting options?

I worked up a few potential examples of ways we could format things. Here's what the Books' Synergy and IBW sections look like now, for reference:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Current
-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • Bodyguard may be moved with his Security Detail special power instead of a Crime Lord or Mastermind you control. Current Crime Lords and Masterminds.

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

ImmunitiesBenefits
  • N/A
Weaknesses_________________________________________________________________
One option would be to maintain separate headings, but cut out the IBW breakdown, since it's broken down in the IBW posts as well.

Quote:

• Bodyguard may be moved with his Security Detail special power instead of a Crime Lord or Mastermind you control. Current Crime Lords and Masterminds.

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

Quote:

Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________
That brings me to another point, which is the listing of generalist synergies that only affect Unique Heroes.

Currently, a power like Master Manipulator or Avengers Assemble, because it can only be used to synergize with Unique Heroes, is listed as a 'weakness' of Squads, Common Heroes, and Event Heroes. That reads a little weirdly to me, because it's more intuitive that the IBW section should encompass interactions with enemy special powers, or even interactions with negative powers on friendly figures, but not friendly positive powers that a figure just isn't eligible for.

So the tl;dr version is that I'd love any feedback/discussion on formatting and on how to chart Uniqueness-based synergy.
Old January 27th, 2018, 06:24 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Titan Synergies
[trimmed so it doesn't confuse me later - Ronin]
I don’t think the part about Spoiler is accurate
Old January 27th, 2018, 06:28 PM
Symbiotic

Good catch, fixed!
Old January 30th, 2018, 08:08 PM
Symbiotic

Updated with Kingpin (II)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy