Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Closed Thread

Old September 11th, 2006, 11:48 PM
Most Wanted

HyperactiveSloth is surprisingly tart
I'm in! Looking forward to playing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reapersaurus
Here's the rest of the cast o characters:
Quote:
Only cards for units that follow Jandar or Ullar may be used, but there must not be any duplicates. From a Master Set, the cards for the Airborne Elite, Finn, Raelin, Sgt. Drake, the Tarn Viking Warriors, Thorgrim, and Syvarris can be used. The Venoc Vipers and Warlord, Omnicrons, and Kelda from "Malliddon's Prophecy" may be added, as can the 4th Mass. Line, Knights of Weston, and Sir Denrick from "Utgar's Rage" and Charos from the "Heroes of Laur". "Jandar's Oath" and "Zanafor's Discovery" would add Alastair, Concan, Johnny 'Shotgun', the MacDirks, the Sentinels, Saylind, the Shaolin, the Armoc Vipers, the Aubrien Archers, Deadeye Dan, and Morsbane, and Elite Onyx Vipers
Recent waves would also add Warriors of Ashra, Dzu-Teh, Nilfheim, Jotun (already claimed), and Theracus...and any I might have missed.

...MASQUERADE Registration Now Underway... (Click for Details)

[Don't have "permission"? ...Click Here to give yourself access...]
Old September 12th, 2006, 12:16 AM
ultradoug

you know who I am you know the bleep who I the bleep am! If you dont I'm going to say you cost too much, beacuse I sertently dont cost as much as you do. Also I've got a sword yah! I'm the best there is. I can fly and disengage!
Old September 12th, 2006, 12:25 AM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultradoug
you know who I am you know the bleep who I the bleep am! If you dont I'm going to say you cost too much, beacuse I sertently dont cost as much as you do. Also I've got a sword yah! I'm the best there is. I can fly and disengage!
Sorry, Tae has no play this day!* Gonna need to read the rulez!!! Your Hero may be from Jandar's or Ullar's camp only.

* He just, costs too much!

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old September 12th, 2006, 12:45 AM
ultradoug

foo on you!! I'm Tae! TAE FOREEVVRRRRRRRRRR
I'm goingto eat you now! *Eats Malechi*
Meh. whatever I'll be Chous so i can eat people if I cant be Tae.
Old September 12th, 2006, 01:24 AM
THE Ungrateful Whorebath

cbs42 knows what's in an order marker cbs42 knows what's in an order marker
I'll spend my lunchtime tomorrow reading up on the rules and details.

This should be fun!
Old September 12th, 2006, 09:18 AM
Site Admin

funrun is surprisingly tart
lol, I starting reading the rules last night and saw I needed to send you that PM to register, so I did. Hope you got it by now.

funrun's HS Repaints
Read my blog for interesting randomness as it comes to me.
Old September 12th, 2006, 09:39 AM

AgentX-127 Woo who?
I'd like to pick!

I'll pick Morsbane. He would use his Rod of Negation to fix this mess, but unfortunately it has been lost under the rockslide.
Old September 12th, 2006, 09:52 AM
Admin & Retired PuppetMaster

LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Updates for C.O.N. Demo

Yeah funrun, I got it. ...You're covered (but you haven't picked an 'identity' yet')...

And UD can be Charos, but we'll all assume that he got hit on the head by a BIG rock during he cave-in, and that'll explain his wierd behavior if he occassionally tries to 'eat' anyone... ^_^

Also, since interest has been MUCH more than I anticipated, I'm capping this game off at 22 players in the hopes of keeping it managable and 'fun' as an introductory game. Once it gets full, anybody else interested will have to wait for the next game (or start their own ^_^ ). My experience has been that larger games among veteran players get slow and unwieldy unless there are 'special powers' present, which this game will not be using. If you all want a larger (or more complex) game later, I'm open, but for now, I'm trying to keep it simple...

And since JuicerGM asked (is that a RIFTS reference?), this game will have 4 (four) Mindshackled in it if registration fills (which I am now expecting)...

Cripers, ...that's alot of bad-guys...

(...and nice pre-game roleplay explanation for your identity choice, AgentX-127)

^_^
-LordRaidor-

(P.S. --> I added a list of 'available' characters to the end of the first post.)
Old September 12th, 2006, 11:07 AM

brotharon has disabled reputation
I will be Deadeye Dan if he is still available...I always enjoy never hitting what I shoot at...

brotharon is Eldgrim...
in th' QUICKSILVER CAVE...Kill aw day, bevvy aw nicht.
Old September 12th, 2006, 01:29 PM
Site Admin

funrun is surprisingly tart
LordRaidor, I hope u don't mind I saved us a few steps and just edited myself to be Syvarris in your list.

funrun's HS Repaints
Read my blog for interesting randomness as it comes to me.
Old September 12th, 2006, 02:34 PM

LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
More Identity Crises...

Quote:
Originally Posted by brotharon
I will be Deadeye Dan if he is still available...I always enjoy never hitting what I shoot at...
Yeah, ...I too enjoy pretending to be a famous marksman that only hits half of what he aims at, ...but unfortunately, Slade has already claimed Dan. Reaper got 'Shotgun' Sullivan too, so all the good cowboys are already taken, sorry. What's your second choice? (There is a list of options at the end of my first post.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by funrun
LordRaidor, I hope u don't mind I saved us a few steps and just edited myself to be Syvarris in your list.
Hey, ...works for me. (Must be nice to be an Admin, huh? ^_^) ...I notice you've chosen to be a cross-gamer too, ...interesting... I guess you were maybe trying to cut down on the number of players hitting on you during role-play? 'Course, you did choose the foppish elf, so that might not be any help in that department... ^_~

O.K. though, ...Syvarris it is. ...I still can't let you play without your hat, though...

^_^
-LordRaidor-
Old September 12th, 2006, 03:04 PM

I'm Turning Into UD, ...Somebody Stop Me!!! ^_^

..Hey, ...giving funrun's hat to Syv was so much fun, I decided to do one for reaper too...

...O.K., ...'nuff silliness. ^_~ (...hopefully I got that out of my system now...)

^_^
-LordRaidor-
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games