Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old June 28th, 2011, 10:56 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Pokemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamper View Post
Any new Pokemon game will be on the 3DS, I'd bet my bottom dollar on it.
My money's on a dual release like LoZ: Twilight Princess. Gamecube and Wii.

New Pokemon will likely dual release for DS and 3DS. I HIGHLY doubt they will release a 3DS ONLY Pokemon game. If they do, they will release it right along with a DS Pokemon game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
Quote:
Any new Pokemon game will be on the 3DS, I'd bet my bottom dollar on it.
That's just a money-kill. Not everyone's going to buy a 3DS, so they're going to lose money. I'd buy one for a RSE remake though. Best games IMO.
Money is a large reason I'm betting on a dual-release if anything for the 3DS. It makes no sense to make a Pokemon game for a crappy system.
Old June 28th, 2011, 10:59 PM
What's Curse of Negoksa???

Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Or, Nintendo will do the completely unexpected and release one for the 3DS AND the Wii!

Swamper is Zetacron...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old June 28th, 2011, 11:07 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Or, Nintendo will do the completely unexpected and release one for the 3DS AND the Wii!
O.o Wut?
Old June 29th, 2011, 12:36 AM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

I don't think RSE will be for the 3DS. If it is it will lose a lot of money and there really is no reason. Maybe on both.
Old June 29th, 2011, 08:25 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
That would be bad. Wii=no.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old June 29th, 2011, 11:11 AM

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

Hey Elffy,you think you could also get me a Shellos and a Skitty?

Also,another reason I do not think remakes of RSE will come out on 3DS,if at all, They would have to find a new way to transfer pokemon between games. They have never made it diffrent like that in 1 generation. So I do not think it will be on 3DS.
Old June 29th, 2011, 11:59 AM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman3317 View Post
Easily.
Old June 29th, 2011, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
Quote:
Easily.
Ok,I may breed the Deintos instead. Not having any luck in finding them in wild. However you spell it.
Old June 29th, 2011, 01:14 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Easily.
Ok,I may breed the Deintos instead. Not having any luck in finding them in wild. However you spell it.
I'm not too picky.
Old June 29th, 2011, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Easily.
I'm not too picky.
KK,I will probably have them later tonight and able to trade sometime tomorrow if you are ready. Do you want them hatched already or do you want to hatch them yourself? I understand if you want me to hatch them though.
Old June 29th, 2011, 09:52 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Easily.
I'm not too picky.
KK,I will probably have them later tonight and able to trade sometime tomorrow if you are ready. Do you want them hatched already or do you want to hatch them yourself? I understand if you want me to hatch them though.
Again, I'm not too picky. If you wanna hatch one, go crazy. If you don't, woop de do. I won't be ready until Friday at the earliest. Sorry.
Old June 29th, 2011, 10:08 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Well I took a crack at the Elite Four a few days ago (round 2). I beat the ghost girl, then started to fail on Grimsley so I just shut it off. I probably could've beat it, but my team is only lvl 69-71.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games