Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 7th, 2020, 06:46 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Super Soldier (Breathing)

No, he's actually human. I was leaning toward Metahuman if human was not acceptable.
Old October 7th, 2020, 06:47 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

According to the character bio, he's a human who was injected with a super soldier serum based on alien DNA and then irradiated with solar radiation.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 7th, 2020, 06:50 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

According to
Wikipedia Wikipedia
, metahumans don't exist in Amalgam:

Quote:
Amalgam Comics
In the short-lived DC/Marvel Comics crossover "Amalgam Comics" event, in the JLX series (combining Justice League and Marvel's X-Men), metahumans are replaced with metamutants (a portmanteau of DC's metahumans and Marvel's mutants) who are said to carry a 'metamutant gene'.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 7th, 2020, 06:51 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Awesome design.

Man of War is really strong, I’d consider taking that down to 6 attack.
Old October 7th, 2020, 06:52 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
According to Wikipedia, metahumans don't exist in Amalgam:

Quote:
Amalgam Comics
In the short-lived DC/Marvel Comics crossover "Amalgam Comics" event, in the JLX series (combining Justice League and Marvel's X-Men), metahumans are replaced with metamutants (a portmanteau of DC's metahumans and Marvel's mutants) who are said to carry a 'metamutant gene'.
Woah...
Old October 7th, 2020, 06:54 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Just powered through the 2 issues I found on him. I definitely think getting him under Supes would be ideal. By the second book (the one in modern times), he mentions that the serum is failing and he’s slowly losing his powers.

I don’t think they ever directly say his shield is Vibranium, but I think that’s worth handwaving just for the cool factor of having a Supes power and a Cap power.

I’d go Human over Mutate or Metahuman, just for Cap parity.
Old October 7th, 2020, 06:58 PM

Dropping his life down to 6 would shave 30 points off per the calculator as well.

Old October 7th, 2020, 07:08 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

It's a little odd to me that a mix of Cap and Superman has no inspirational powers. I'd have thought that'd be a shoe-in.
That being said, blanks as skulls is a fun idea as a Superman mirror.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 7th, 2020, 07:22 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Any chance he would qualify for something other than Soldier? A 500 point Soldier could drive up the cost of Soldier synergy, that's twice what Cap America is at and he's boosting other units as part of his cost. Was thinking maybe Champion could work if he's suppose to be a Superman riff. A 500 point unit fits better into the JL synergy web than a future GI Joe synergy web.
Old October 7th, 2020, 11:02 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'd say he's a Mutate. He's beyond "peak human" which is usually our barrier for that sort of thing, but he's also clearly not a "metamutant" or whatever either.

I agree that Defense could come down. Honestly, probably Attack as well, down to 6. And then turn the Life dial. Can't speak to what his power level "should be" though as I haven't read the comic, but him being above most of our Supermen seems too high... like low-400s.
Old October 8th, 2020, 06:42 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I'd say he's a Mutate. He's beyond "peak human" which is usually our barrier for that sort of thing, but he's also clearly not a "metamutant" or whatever either.
It's a bit of a cheat/extrapolation, but what about Metamutate? It might not technically exist as a designation, but if 'born with superpowers' people are Metamutants in Amalgam, it makes sense as being the designation they probably should have.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 8th, 2020, 10:21 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

At first glance I think this writeup needs quite a bit more pop. Right now he's essentially just Superman II, with a slightly different defense mechanic. Not all that terribly interesting. Also you picked the most boring part of Captain America's card to represent, in my opinion. I read up on these books also, and definitely have some thoughts.

First off, he technically has heat vision sure, but unless I missed something he never uses it in combat. Once was during his origin and once was to melt an iceberg for some reason. That's it. In combat he strictly hand-to-hand, so I think that's how we should tackle the mechanics here.

He's very much inspired by golden age Cap, down to him being frozen in ice. Yes he has powers much like Superman, but even his Superman side is more golden age than not, so his power level should come way down. I'd say low-to-mid 300s. He has no huge feats in the book aside from apparently just having Superman's powers. He fights normal soldiers, Hydra agents, and a big robot. No evidence of huge cosmic threats or anything. The biggest non-event cosmic heavy hitters are upper 400's and 500's, I see no reason he should be on that level.

What I think is missing is one of the most iconic things from BOTH sides: the symbol of hope that both Cap and Superman represent. I think we absolutely need this guy to be a leader.

I'd go something like this:

Quote:
MAN OF WAR
While there is a revealed Order Marker on this card, any figure you control within 5 clear sight spaces of Super Soldier adds 1 extra die to its normal attack when attacking an adjacent figure.

SELFLESS DUTY
If a figure you control receives any wounds from an opponent's attack, you may move all Order Markers from other Army Cards you control to this card. If you move at least one Order Marker, the opponent's turn immediately ends.
Leadership bonus similar to Cap, and Duty similar to Superman, which encourages you to spread OMs around, but then he can interrupt squads or multi-attackers or bonders to try to protect whoever is in trouble. Also if we allow movement of revealed OMs, then it combos with Man of War so you don't have to always have OM 1 on Super Soldier for the attack bonus. We can class change him to Leader to discourage Star-Lord, but I do get wanting to go Soldier (Champion would obviously work too, but I'd lean Soldier for the character).

I'd definitely add either Man of Steel or the Shield power, but I don't care which one as neither are super iconic for him. He doesn't really block with the shield much, he's durable anyway. And of course you can tweak those suggestions as needed.

And like I said, tweak stats to get him mid-300's would feel the best to me after reading the books.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library