Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Notices

Old August 25th, 2017, 06:32 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Chronicles of the Heroes of Fiction (Display Thread)

The Chronicle of William Garin

Hero of Film, from the The Great Wall
The figure used for this unit is a Reaper minature.
Its name is: Derrick the Tall

Character Bio - William Garin is the main protagonist of the film The Great Wall.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
• TBA

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received

-TBA

Synergy Benefits Offered:

-TBA

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
• TBA

Suggested mini:

Last edited by JC McMinis; March 27th, 2021 at 10:47 PM.
Old August 28th, 2017, 08:17 AM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Chronicles of the Heroes of Fiction (Display Thread)

What a fun trip down memory lane. Thank you for re-uploading these

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old August 28th, 2017, 09:25 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks @Confred . Still a little work to do, want to put a link in the first post to each individual entry.
Old August 29th, 2017, 09:27 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Nice stuff. I really need to go through some of these more in depth. I know you put a lot of work to redo the thread and move from photobucket, but you still have links to figures in Photobucket (although I found a way around so it works for me).
Old August 29th, 2017, 03:56 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quick question about Buffy, her Slayer's Strength as written gives her plus 2 against nonhumans and plus 1 against life drainers. Is that meant to give her a plus 2 against nonhumans and a plus 3 against those with the life drain special power? It seems strange to me that she'd be better against regular nonhumans than she would against vampires. I feel like it should say plus 3 attack dice against those with the life drain special power to better communicate the intent?

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old August 29th, 2017, 07:42 PM

@William099 I do believe it is meant to be 3 attack dice against life drainers, we perhaps need to rework the wording on that.
Also @lefton4ya I do plan on uploading the figure images as well.
Old August 29th, 2017, 09:22 PM

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
Quick question about Buffy, her Slayer's Strength as written gives her plus 2 against nonhumans and plus 1 against life drainers. Is that meant to give her a plus 2 against nonhumans and a plus 3 against those with the life drain special power? It seems strange to me that she'd be better against regular nonhumans than she would against vampires. I feel like it should say plus 3 attack dice against those with the life drain special power to better communicate the intent?
When working on Kratos, his Nemean Cestus invoked similar questions. I thought one overruled the other, but I was in the minority and the group ruled yes to such stacking. In this case, which is written in almost the exact way, the bonus is thusly +3.

Old October 19th, 2017, 12:26 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Where is Thundarr?
Old October 19th, 2017, 12:43 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Prepainted suggestion for William Garin.
Artus Cimber - D&D Icons of the Realms: Tomb of Annihilation

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old October 24th, 2017, 01:20 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Where is Thundarr?
Any chance you all could post Thundarr?

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 24th, 2017, 01:22 PM

I'll look for it afterwork.

Old October 24th, 2017, 01:29 PM

Thank you!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum