Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old January 28th, 2010, 03:45 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun
D&D is banned in prison

I really don't know where this goes.
It could be games, D&D, Other...what have you

Failed the saving throw.

Of course, 10 to 20 years of solitary confinement is just what is needed to figure out THAC0.

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old January 28th, 2010, 03:53 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: D&D is banned in prison

I read a bit on this years ago. IIRC DnD is banned in some prisons because it puts one player (the DM) in a position of superiority over the other players. Which, you know, makes sense in a prison situation.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old January 28th, 2010, 04:02 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

LOL, DnD promotes gangs. HaHa. Like there aren't gangs in prison already.

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old January 28th, 2010, 04:58 PM

Zarovichx is surprisingly tart

Could you imagine all the roleplaying arguments that would go on. Inmate 1 says" Hey!, I was the princess last time, this time I want to be the warrior with the big broad sword." Inmate 2 saids "You make a cute princess though, honey."
Old January 28th, 2010, 05:06 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Toplessrobot.com had a great point on this.

All the reasons they gave why he shouldn't be allowed it are totally moronic and totally false.

The correct reason to deny him the game is BECAUSE HE FREAKING MURDERED SOMEONE WITH A FRAKKING SLEDGEHAMMER.....

That's why you punish the guy - not because you are so stupid as to believe DnD promotes gang behavior and other BS.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old January 28th, 2010, 05:09 PM
Baron of Beantown IV

Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby!

I wonder if some well organized LARPing could help channel prisoners' aggressions and cut down on overall prison violence?

I just imagine a 6' 5", 400lb guy covered in tats throwing bean-bags and yelling, "Magic missle! Magic missle!"

Good trades: Hogg, Grimfang, Onacara, Sleightofhand, 'Scaper94, orec, Snappleman, R˙chean, lefton4ya, odbo255
Old January 28th, 2010, 05:10 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
Toplessrobot.com had a great point on this.

All the reasons they gave why he shouldn't be allowed it are totally moronic and totally false.

The correct reason to deny him the game is BECAUSE HE FREAKING MURDERED SOMEONE WITH A FRAKKING SLEDGEHAMMER.....

That's why you punish the guy - not because you are so stupid as to believe DnD promotes gang behavior and other BS.

Right...LARPs do that...

Old January 28th, 2010, 05:14 PM

Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby!

So if PnP DND has been banned, would he be allowed to play Classic Scape? Or because DND Scape is Classic Scape does that mean Heroscape as a whole isn't an option...except of course for Marvel Scape...or Customs perhaps...it's all so confusing.

Maybe he just shouldn't...you know...have gone to jail in the first place.

My Customs
Winter Olympics = $6,000,000,000
Gold Medal Hockey Tickets = $2,000
Seeing an American Politician forced to wear a Canadian Jersey = Priceless
Old January 28th, 2010, 05:15 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

As per usual, the PA boys sum it up nicely...

Old January 28th, 2010, 05:43 PM

Takanuva has disabled reputation

Old January 29th, 2010, 01:53 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

I just saw that comic. IMMD.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old January 29th, 2010, 02:10 AM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
I wonder if some well organized LARPing could help channel prisoners' aggressions and cut down on overall prison violence?

I just imagine a 6' 5", 400lb guy covered in tats throwing bean-bags and yelling, "Magic missle! Magic missle!"
"What do you attack???"
"I attack...the darkness!!!"
"HAHAHAHAHA"

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games