Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old July 3rd, 2020, 12:09 AM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3G Con 2020

You should have shoved the trophy up his Batcave.
Old July 3rd, 2020, 12:10 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

MattHelm on a violent streak tonight! I'm going to tell A3n on you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
If it makes you feel any better, I didn't want to give you the trophy.
Who did you even bring to the tourney? Tornado took you down before I got to see you in action.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 3rd, 2020, 12:12 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Who did you even bring to the tourney? Tornado took you down before I got to see you in action.
Terrax, 3x Athrian Invaders and Headpool.

Not my most competitive army I drafted but had more of my LDs. The Thanos build would have been better.
Old July 3rd, 2020, 12:13 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Terrax, 3x Athrian Invaders and Headpool.

Not my most competitive army I drafted but had more of my LDs. The Thanos build would have been better.
Yeah, that's right, I remember now. Lots of squaddies coming back in that one.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 3rd, 2020, 12:16 AM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

It really sounds like you guys had an awesome time. I love the photos and the stories. Thanks for sharing.

~ Matt Helm sheepishly playing nice because he doesn't want Bats to tell A3n on him.
Old July 3rd, 2020, 12:18 AM

That's right!

Old July 3rd, 2020, 12:19 AM
Captain Underpants

Oooo, I think I see somewhere for you to tattoo the high res C3G logo.
Old July 3rd, 2020, 12:27 AM

Well played.

Old July 3rd, 2020, 12:46 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Yeah, Saturday was a blast, even though the dice betrayed me. Glad at least one person liked the brisket enough to mention it as a highlight of their day! (That's why you're my favorite, @Tornado !) Seriously though, I'm glad you all liked it. Like LP, I still can't quite wrap my head around actually having met you all, and the Matt Helm story is the icing on the cake for me. I wish every person from C3G could've been there, just so I could put faces to the online names.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez
Old July 3rd, 2020, 08:54 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Man, good thing you didn't pull that trigger, Matt. Otherwise Murian would have capped ya.
Old July 3rd, 2020, 05:59 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Day 2:

Sunday kicked off with an Indy themed single elimination tournament run by Lord Pyre. The rules were pretty straight forward, draft 1500 point teams where the team you fielded had to include character cards from at least 4 different publishers. This led to some interesting combinations of figures.

Here are a bunch of pics for that event:

The winning army was run by me and here it is:

Megatron, Constantine (with a 10 point unique spell I never used), The Tick, Foot Clan Ninja, Archangel, Nightcrawler II, & Jubilee.

Idea was pretty simple, use Constantine to improve my odds for Megatron's Cower power and The Tick's Nigh Invulnerability (who I saved for clean up). Also used it once or twice on Archangel's d20 power. Foot Clan were there to spread out and engage as many figures as they could, thus boosting Megatron's Cower power. Them being able to come back into play to maintain a bonus is a pretty nice combo. Then the Mutant pod was my first strike team to try and soften the opponent up a bit before Megtron came up to blast them. Both Archangel & Nightcrawler being able to reposition on defense made it easier to insure someone was within two spaces of Megatron whenever he wanted to use his SA.

First game was against Tickle's army. It became a battle of attrition as his zombies would kill my ninja, turning them into more ninja, then the ninja would come back and kill some zombies before being turned into zombies once again. I first pushed up with the mutant pod, but then fell back as the Zombie horde approached. Ended up having most of the fight take place right in front of my SZ as a result, which helped me out as I needed clear sight for a bunch of my powers. I felt like he had me on the ropes for quite a while in this one, but then Megatron dropped Dracula and I eventually was able to clear out the Zombies before he could return.

Tickle's army: Jason Vorhees; Dracula; Walker (x4?); Lurker (x3?); Roamer (x9?); Evil Ernie

Second game was vs. Spidey, this was the most competitive of my 3 games. He went wide with Iron Man moving onto the Dam while Lady Death charged up the other side of the map on her horse. This forced me to go wide as well and my Mutant Pod was somewhat negated as a result. I ended up just pushing Archangel all the way into his SZ and started threatening Cap & his Dinos. Meanwhile Lady Death ran into Megatron and got dropped. Megatron was really strong on the dice rolls for me in this tournament, averaging 60% skulls for a while with his SA. It started looking like it was going to be an easy win, but then Mr. Incredible took down Megatron and suddenly it was game one. This was the most fun match I had as it basically came down to Mr. Incredible vs. The Tick at the end. I also had a wounded Nightcrawler hanging around, but all my OM' were going on The Tick as I tried to win initiative and finish the game. It took my 3 rounds to finally win initiative (Spidey had three 20's and a 19 while rolling for initiative in this game!), but once I finally did I turned over the X, yelled "Spoon!" and finished off Mr. Incredible on the first attack roll. The Tick had all the wounds he could handle, and I had been relying on the d20 to stay alive so this one could have easily gone the other way.

Spidey's army: Lady Death, Invincible; Mister Incredible; Captain America; Ted; Ringo; Bob; Carol; Vasago; Iron Man (Avengers)

Third game was against Lord Pyre, the king of Indy cards. I was a bit nervous as I had heard how King Kong and Omni-man had dominated in his first two games. But his luck ran out against me as King Kong charged across the map to accost Megatron, but I rolled 5 shields on defense to block his big 5 skull attack. Then Kong fell. I used Nightcrawler to stymie Omni-Man and his defense held up. He soon fell and then it was just clean up at that point.

Lord Pyre's army: Omni-Man; Angstrom Levy; King Kong; Heinrich Zemo; Shi; Arrowette;

I don't remember exactly what everyone else played, so I'll let them post their armies up and comment on how successful they were.

Last edited by Yodaking; July 3rd, 2020 at 06:22 PM.
Old July 3rd, 2020, 06:12 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yeah I was stomping pretty hard up until the championship game, where I couldn't break through any of your massive defense rolls. I think my tiny little Arrowette dealt more wounds than the rest of my army combined!

Unfortunately a pretty lame championship game, but it was a cool tournament. Played against a lot of stuff I haven't really played against yet.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy