Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old May 15th, 2020, 03:24 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Ace of Spades (Public Playtesting)

Cool cool. I just always like to see the LD test their own designs. Helps you have a more informed opinion on things.
Old May 17th, 2020, 03:28 PM

AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker

Does anyone have any suggestions for units that should be in my armies when I playtest?
Old May 17th, 2020, 03:35 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexH12 View Post
Does anyone have any suggestions for units that should be in my armies when I playtest?
I will chat with you and help you learn our resources better
Old May 17th, 2020, 03:39 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I think him and Nimrod could make a pretty good pairing

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old May 19th, 2020, 08:32 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Does it really make sense for this design to synergize with the classes he does? I was under the impression the member of the gang were just members of a gang and not actual royalty.
Old May 19th, 2020, 09:00 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I'd recommend the class of Criminal for all, and perhaps tie them together by Criminal Androids. Lighter on text anyway, much easier for them all to call each other out, and I don't foresee many foreign additions creeping into the synergy. It also opens them up to fitting into a lot more armies individually if needed, and working with Gotham Crime Lords and the like.

Edit: Assuming they are all Androids of course. If not, maybe a personality to tie them together?

Last edited by Arkham; May 19th, 2020 at 09:19 PM.
Old May 19th, 2020, 10:12 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Only Ace is an Android

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old May 20th, 2020, 12:43 AM
Tickle Pickle

Yep. Ace is it only Android in the Gang.
Old May 20th, 2020, 12:53 AM

AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Ace of Spades

Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: Ace of Spades(250), Medusa(370), Black Bolt(380)Total: 1000 VS Citizen V(190), Atlas(270), Songbird(180),Meteorite(210),Techno(150) Total: 1000
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: Ace of Spades(250),Captain America(240),Doctor Strange(310),Daredevil(200) Total:1000 VS Invisible Woman(215), Human Torch(225), Mister Fantastic(235), The Thing(325) Total:1000
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: I wasn’t able to get much out of Ace, but I feel that his cost is appropriate. Once more units are released that interact with Ace and his powers, I think that everything will work out a lot better.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Ace’s Durable Armor came in a lot of times, saving him from death. If used properly, I feel I could have done more with him. I unfortunately did not know how the Fantastic Four worked together going into the game, so I didn’t really know what direction I should have started in. Aside from the fact that both games didn’t end the best for me, I really like the defensive aspect of Ace. At the end of the second game, I felt like he was able to hold on for a considerable amount of time until he was knocked out. He could have definitely held his own if I had some better dice rolls.
Old May 20th, 2020, 02:29 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks for the tests AlexH. Looks like Ace was pretty ineffective on those tests. Other than surviving until the end, he did very little. Those were some pretty heavy losses. Hopefully his future gang members will be able to help him more.

My current reward points
Old May 20th, 2020, 02:30 AM
Ninja Playtester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Does it really make sense for this design to synergize with the classes he does? I was under the impression the member of the gang were just members of a gang and not actual royalty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
I'd recommend the class of Criminal for all, and perhaps tie them together by Criminal Androids. Lighter on text anyway, much easier for them all to call each other out, and I don't foresee many foreign additions creeping into the synergy. It also opens them up to fitting into a lot more armies individually if needed, and working with Gotham Crime Lords and the like.

Edit: Assuming they are all Androids of course. If not, maybe a personality to tie them together?

After seeing some of the builds, I actually agree. It seems weird to team Ace with Atlanteans and Inhumans. The gang is not really royalty and only self-proclaimed as such (in fact, King is a hobo). I know we've already taken steps in this direction, but I think it might be better to go criminal/thief (or even both). The personality thing doesn't work quite as well as they are all from very unique backgrounds.

I know of no instances that the royal flush gang ever interacted outside their own gang (other than Ten, who created her own mini gang), so I can't say thematically if it is better to synergize with king/queen/ect or criminals. I really could use some direction here.

My current reward points
Old May 20th, 2020, 02:34 AM
Tickle Pickle

Re: The Book of Ace (Breathing Period)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fret_gurglo View Post
NAME = ACE OF SPADES

SPECIES = ANDROID
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = LEADER
PERSONALITY = STOIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 6

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 250

RESHUFFLE THE DECK
At the beginning of your turn, if there is at least one Order Marker on this card, you may move any unrevealed Order Markers on the card of a ____ Criminal (where ____ is a personality for the Royal Flush Gang) in your army to any other cards in your army. You may move Order Markers from Army Cards of your destroyed figures.

ACE UP THE SLEEVE
After taking a turn with Ace, if there is a revealed "X" Order Marker on the card of a Hero that has the Royal Flush special poweris an Android, King, Queen, Lord, or Lady in your army, you may remove that Order Marker from that card. You may then attack with that Hero and place the "X" Order Marker, unrevealed, on that Hero's card.

DURABLE ARMOR
When Ace defends against a normal or special attack, if at least one blank is rolled, the most wounds Ace can take from this attack is one.

SUPER STRENGTH
Maybe something like this.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library