Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 13th, 2019, 09:58 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Draftable Vehicles - Public Playtesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I fought the lawn and the lawn won.
Sounds like most of my weekends, really ....

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 13th, 2019, 10:43 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Feeling good enough about things as is that I'm not going to run a fourth test here. I'm recommending moving forward with the rules as is and 3 Life and 4 Defense on the Sports Cars.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 13th, 2019, 10:43 PM

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: SPORTS CAR/DRAFTABLE VDO RULES

***Testing Sports Car with 4 Life and 5 Defense****

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Martian Manhunter (300), Black Canary (190), Oracle (110), Robin (Dick) (100), Green Arrow (150), Sports Car (x2) (200), Red Arrow (150) (1200) vs Fantastic Four (1,000), Wasp (I) (50), Iceman (150) (1200)
Spoiler Alert!

Units: Captain America (240), Ms. Marvel (350), Sharon Carter (90), Wasp (50), Sports Car (x2) (200), Beast (170) (1100) vs Black Canary (190), Oracle (110), Green Arrow (150), Red Arrow (150), Batman (I) (200), Robin (Dick Grayson) (100), Lady Blackhawk (110), Commissioner Gordon (90) (1100)
Spoiler Alert!

***Testing Sports Car with 3 Life and 4 Defense****

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Lady Blackhawk (110), Iron Man (Hasbro) (240), Invisible Woman (215), Mister Fantastic (235), Sports Car (x2) (200) (1,000)
vs Original X-Men (1,000)

Spoiler Alert!

Old July 13th, 2019, 11:02 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That looked fun.
Glad you tested that build.
Old July 13th, 2019, 11:04 PM

Yeah, it was! First test where enemy combatants got into the car.

If anyone's stuck on army building, here's the one I had lined up but discarded: Invisible Woman (215), Wasp (I) (50), Atom (Ray Palmer) (50), Mister Fantastic (235), Iceman (150), Sports Car (x2) (200) (900)

Old July 16th, 2019, 07:51 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Walmart. Made by someone called Greenlight. Vintage Gas Station. Chevron Gasolines. 1:64
I have only seen it at one.store though but I believe it is available online.
It is die-cast metal and pretty sweet.
Garage doors open and close. Weird thing is there is no roof on the garage but that is easy to modify. Oh and the side wall of the garage is removable.
I think I got this at Mejeir. You may be able to find it at Target as well.
Old July 16th, 2019, 08:07 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I lost track ages ago here - could I have an overview of where the rules are right now?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 16th, 2019, 09:05 PM

From the OP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Current Rules Under Test:
-Link here
The Sports Car is being tested at 3 Life, 4 Defense, 100 points with these rules.

Old August 6th, 2019, 04:20 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I have a lot of questions so I make sure I will be testing correctly; apologies in advance. I see the Sports Car is being changed to 3 life, 4 defense, 100 points. (That should be in the OP.)

First, anything special you want tested here?

Are Sports Cars full cover & uncommon?

Figures in a full cover vehicle can still use special powers that don't require clear sight (and attack if they don't need clear sight, like many Telepaths), correct?

There are no specific exit/entry sites for Sports Cars, correct?

You start the game with no one in your Sports Car(s), correct?

Say I have Batman & Robin in a vehicle. Batman is in the driver's seat, and he exits the vehicle. Is Robin now in the driver's seat?

Figures cannot stand on top of the Sports Car, correct? I'm assuming that section is in the rules for the mole machine vehicle.

Say Batman is in a Sports Car. Can Batman attack the Sports Car he is in? (This would probably never happen.)
Old August 6th, 2019, 04:26 PM

Good call. I'll update the SP in a jiff here.

Nothing in particular jumps to mind, though figures like Invisible Woman and Wasp that can't bit hit from range are useful. I guess just try to 1. Break it and 2. See if it's fun.

Sports cars are partial cover (they have windows) and uncommon. So figures can use clear sight powers through a Sports Car, they just can't engage through it.

If it were full cover (which it's not) your reading on which powers/attacks could be used is correct.

Correct, no specific entrances. That's more for planning for large structures/huge vehicles in the future.

Correct, you start with no one in it. It does start in your start zone, though.

It requires a specific movement to go from the passenger seat to the driver's seat. Just like in real life. Unlike in real life, you can easily do it in a "moving" vehicle, between activations.

We haven't technically ruled on standing on the Sports Car or not, but I'm going to lean towards "no, it's too small." It ultimately depends on the exact figure used. I'm not sure how it was with @tcglkn 's original approach.

Sports cars are never engaged but you can be adjacent to them and you can target them and attack them. Any figure inside the vehicle is considered adjacent to the vehicle. So Batman could attack it, yes.

Old August 6th, 2019, 04:26 PM

Thanks for taking this on!

Old August 6th, 2019, 04:30 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It requires a specific movement to go from the passenger seat to the driver's seat. Just like in real life. Unlike in real life, you can easily do it in a "moving" vehicle, between activations.

Wait, what? You've never switched seats with the driver while going 55mph down the road before? I saw Smokey and the Bandit as a kid and they made it look so easy.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library