Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 4th, 2019, 01:39 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
Sorry, I just wanted to help, you probably won't see the custom until the 24th or something. It helps elaborate things, instead of assuming you know everything, this being a troll which I have no knowledge of. I do not want to be a troll but I might accidentally become a troll because of reasons.
I don't anybody really believes you're a true troll, H101.

The problem here is you posted a new version of a design that hadn't seen any comments or playtesting. I know people have commented on your Dread, The Overboss design, but nobody had even seen this version of the design with these special powers before you posted it in this thread. You also didn't do any playtesting with this version of the design with these special powers. Every time you change the powers on your design you basically need to start all over with playtests in order to find the right point value.

SoV people, I think it might be reasonable to impose a limit on how often H101 can post a design in this thread. Give him a tangible guideline (say 1 design every month or whatever) and that might help him struggle a bit less with the etiquette of this thread.
Yeah, that is true about the troll thing and I do learn from my mistakes. I do think that I should by limited to 1 per month, so you won't be seeing Dread until September 14th or something. When I am satisfied with Dread's Army Card, I may ask for help when it comes to get a miniature on the card. That might be difficult to get a perfect army card on my own, I did tried it with gimp. I am not perfect at this heroscapers stuff, but I am grateful for all the help the community. In my real world, help doesn't come automatically and I am not with enough pride not to ask for help.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards