Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old May 22nd, 2014, 08:48 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
The Holocron of Rebel Heavy Gunner

The Holocron of Rebel Heavy Gunner

Adventure Pack 1: The Battle of Hoth

Figure card:

Alternate Hoth Cards
Spoiler Alert!

The figure used for this unit is a Star Wars figure from the Force Unleashed set. Its model number and name are 10/Hoth Trooper with Repeating Blaster Cannon.

Character Bio - The Rebel Heavy Gunner employs the Mark II medium repeating blaster cannon manufactured by Merr-Sonn Munitions, Inc. The Mark II was easily deployable in barren environments due to its ability to recieve power from many different sources. Mark IIs deployed by the Rebel Alliance were primarily used against infantry troops, since it did not have the power to punch through the armor of the All Terrain Armored Transports.

Rebel Heavy Gunners played a role in the defense of the Rebel Alliance's Echo Base on Hoth. Despite overwhelming odds, the Heavy Gunners fought on in an attempt to buy time for the other Rebels to evacuate the planet.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
• N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received:
Classic:
• N/A

HoSS:
• MAJOR DERLIN : Chief of Security
Being a Gunner who follows the Rebel Alliance, the Rebel Heavy Gunner may benefit from Major Derlin's CHIEF OF SECURITY special power.
• 2-1B : Rebel Field Medic
Being a Unique non-droid or vehicle that follows the Rebel Alliance, Major Derlin may benefit from 2-1B's REBEL FIELD MEDIC special power.

C3V, SoV & Marvel:
• N/A

Synergy Benefits Offered:
Classic:
• N/A

HoSS:
• N/A

C3V, SoV & Marvel:
• N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
• TBA
-Power Rankings-
• TBA
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
• First playtest: Porkins
• Second playtest: Crixus33
• Third playtest: Arch-vile
• Fourth playtest: Heroscaper Guy
• Fifth playtest: Yodaking
• Art by: Mac122

Last edited by mac122; February 10th, 2018 at 11:45 PM. Reason: Added PDF card link. Fixed links for Hoth versions.
Old May 22nd, 2014, 08:50 PM

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: The Holocron of Rebel Heavy Gunner

Rebel Heavy Gunner
Rebel Alliance

Human
Uncommon Hero
Gunner
Loyal
Medium 5

Life 3
Move 4
Range 5
Attack 2
Defense 3
Points 65

REPEATING BLASTER CANNON SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 7. Attack 2.
This Rebel Heavy Gunner may use this special attack 4 times in the same turn and may attack the same figure or different figures with each attack. This Rebel Heavy Gunner may not use this special attack if he moved at least one space this turn.
Old July 10th, 2014, 09:03 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

I think the heavy gunner synergies should include 2-1B medical Droid.
Old July 10th, 2014, 10:10 PM

Added, thanks for pointing that out!
Old July 21st, 2014, 02:07 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

PDF card link added to the OP.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old May 22nd, 2015, 03:55 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

I cannot seem to get these guys to do much. I get excited when I realize that my machine gun has a gallery's worth of figures setup, but I generally don't kill more than one and haven't ever killed more than two.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old May 22nd, 2015, 09:06 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
I cannot seem to get these guys to do much. I get excited when I realize that my machine gun has a gallery's worth of figures setup, but I generally don't kill more than one and haven't ever killed more than two.
My favorite game with this guy, was when I made 3 squads of tusken raiders come and get it. This guy pounded them with his multiple attacks and managed to kill more than his fill and then finish the game by killing zuckuss for the win. I made them come to me. I would like to see a rebel hero that can Kato style setup these Rebel uncommon heroes somehow. Wow, I just realized Major Derlin kinda does this, man I gotta get a few more gunners. Off to the cloning station.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 22nd, 2015, 11:00 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I've found that a few of these guys and Derlin can be a decent force. Without Derlin though, Rebel Heavy Gunners are pretty weak. Of course, for 65 points, it's not a huge loss if they don't do much. I think they're best as a counter-draft to low defense squads.
Old February 8th, 2016, 09:11 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

I'm including Gunner x3, Major Derlin, 2-1B and Luke Skywalker 3.0 in some of my playtesting armies. The Gunner's take on the squads, while Luke handles the big heros. Storm Troopers weep, because there are no squad figures to get double hits on

My trade thread, now with Classic, C3V and SoV units!
All units come with cards.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=51709
Old February 9th, 2016, 11:06 AM

Nice combo CT!
Old February 10th, 2016, 10:39 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyTankster View Post
I'm including Gunner x3, Major Derlin, 2-1B and Luke Skywalker 3.0 in some of my playtesting armies. The Gunner's take on the squads, while Luke handles the big heros. Storm Troopers weep, because there are no squad figures to get double hits on
Weep no more storm troopers!, Oh wait, not yet. CT I think your going to love whats to come on that front!
Spoiler Alert!

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape