Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old October 28th, 2014, 04:23 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V and SoV Books of Index

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
Can't wait to try them all out!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyTankster View Post
I finally pulled the trigger on the gorilla heros, cultists and some wolves. Going to get cards printed for everything else I have figures for already, and I'm looking forward to finally using them all
Both of you, please let us know what you think in the Books threads!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 14th, 2015, 05:11 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Added a link to the minis index @Koolster25 put together. Thanks, koolster!

= =
Old January 14th, 2015, 05:22 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Added a link to the minis index @Koolster25 put together. Thanks, koolster!
Happy to help!

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs
Old January 20th, 2015, 09:58 AM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

What does SoV approved design mean? (The ones with asterisk by the names)

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.
Old January 20th, 2015, 10:03 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1998 View Post
There are two ways to get onto the "Valhalla Customs" list. C3V is a team of people who develop designs from scratch and release them in Hasbro-style waves. SoV (Soldiers of Valhalla) is a group of judges who accept nominations of customs from anyone and they're added to the canon if, after extensive playtesting, they deem them worthy. The ones with the SoV asterisk are the ones that took the latter path.

Both paths are intended to be (and are, in my opinion) fully compatible with Classic 'scape and each other.
Old January 20th, 2015, 10:06 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1998 View Post
Those are designs from individuals that were tested by the SoV - Soldiers of Valhalla - instead of being designed by a group like C3V. Together the groups are referred to as VC - Valhalla Customs.

And, of course, 'd!
Ollie explained it better anyway.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old January 20th, 2015, 10:19 AM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks. I was pleasantly surprised by the quick answers.

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.
Old April 13th, 2015, 09:35 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Added Asterios. Welcome, Senor Toro!

= =
Old April 17th, 2015, 04:51 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

@DanieLoche : Any chance you could update your ever-so-excellent Hall of Valhalla with Prince al'Kahora and your very own Asterios? Your fans would be quite grateful.

Also, you should probably make a thread for the Hall of Valhalla where we could post our adoring praises, as well as the occasional update reminder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old April 17th, 2015, 05:42 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
@DanieLoche : Any chance you could update your ever-so-excellent Hall of Valhalla with Prince al'Kahora and your very own Asterios? Your fans would be quite grateful.

Also, you should probably make a thread for the Hall of Valhalla where we could post our adoring praises, as well as the occasional update reminder.
I was hesitating to create or not a thread for the Hall of Valhalla... ^^ But if you're suggesting it, no more doubts !

For Asterios and the Prince... I'll add them ASAP. Just the time to find a place for them ahah.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old April 20th, 2015, 05:45 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Red Ants added. Thanks for making the book, Betawolf, and (again) congrats, @Scytale !

= =
Old April 20th, 2015, 06:03 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I was going to write this in a rep message, but apparently I'm all out for you, D_S.

The name of the unit should be Red Ants of Aunstrom, not of Austrum.

Thanks for your work maintaining this index!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs