Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Notices

Old June 4th, 2011, 04:50 PM

dra(gon) has disabled reputation
Re: Battleship Galaxies

i like it !
the word expansions chills me !!! new charakters and ships.

the only thing that is for me not clear is,
is there an epic Battleship Galaxies modus.
that you can use 2 core games or even sips from the 2nd game.

it seems a gig plus a few charakters must go on more ships.

but the a1, and b4 things seems there is only 1 game board and more ships could be more desaster.

so im hooked up for the expansion and who the game could expanded
Old June 8th, 2011, 04:18 PM

Lord Trask knows what's in an order marker Lord Trask knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
I am playing in that event at GenCon, too.
I specifically looked for a BG tournament at Gencon.

BGM1119912Battleship Galaxies – The Saturn Offensive Battleship Galaxies, 1st Edition
Thursday 4:00 PM 2 hrs $2 4
BGM1119913Battleship Galaxies – The Saturn Offensive Battleship Galaxies, 1st Edition
Thursday 6:00 PM 2 hrs $2 0
BGM1119914Battleship Galaxies – The Saturn Offensive Battleship Galaxies, 1st Edition
Friday 3:00 PM 2 hrs $2 7
BGM1119915Battleship Galaxies – The Saturn Offensive Battleship Galaxies, 1st Edition
Friday 5:00 PM 2 hrs $2 8
BGM1119916Battleship Galaxies - Dead Zone Battles Battleship Galaxies, 1st Edition
Saturday 3:00 PM 4 hrs $4 2

Not seeing it.

BTW, Ry: Will multiple sets be a good idea in the future? I'm willing to get multiple copies, but not sure if I should.

Last edited by Lord Trask; June 8th, 2011 at 04:26 PM.
Old June 8th, 2011, 04:21 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Trask View Post
Quote:

BGM1119912Battleship Galaxies – The Saturn Offensive Battleship Galaxies, 1st Edition
Thursday 4:00 PM2 hrs $2 4
BGM1119913Battleship Galaxies – The Saturn Offensive Battleship Galaxies, 1st Edition
Thursday 6:00 PM2 hrs $2 0
BGM1119914Battleship Galaxies – The Saturn Offensive Battleship Galaxies, 1st Edition
Friday 3:00 PM2 hrs $2 7
BGM1119915Battleship Galaxies – The Saturn Offensive Battleship Galaxies, 1st Edition
Friday 5:00 PM2 hrs $2 8
BGM1119916Battleship Galaxies - Dead Zone Battles Battleship Galaxies, 1st Edition
Saturday 3:00 PM4 hrs $4 2

Not seeing it.
Dead Zone Battles...it is the last one.

Says tournament in the description but not the title:

Quote:
Game ID: BGM1119916
Gaming Group / Company: Heroscapers
Title: Battleship Galaxies - Dead Zone Battles
Description: 16 player tournament, 4 round swiss. We will be using the Dead Zone Battle mission from the Saturn Offensive game set. Players can bring their own 42 point army or play a supplied army. Prizes will be awarded.
Quote:
BTW, Ry: Will multiple sets be a good idea in the future? I'm willing to get multiple copies, but not sure if I should.
Start with one and then make a decision.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; June 8th, 2011 at 04:28 PM.
Old June 8th, 2011, 05:38 PM

Parduz knows what's in an order marker Parduz knows what's in an order marker Parduz knows what's in an order marker

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but i don't understand podcasts (i'm able to read, not to listen english ) so i don't know if it was already answered....
.... there's any chance to see it in Italy? or it is a US only product?

Would you like to listen to my music?

Old June 9th, 2011, 03:32 AM

dra(gon) has disabled reputation

i belive the game will not come to europe, i asked hasbro germany in march they had no infos about that game. and the price tag ist so high like heroscape .i try it today again .
but we have no infos about the cards if only the manual is in englisch , there could be a cance for a translated rule book.
Old June 9th, 2011, 03:59 AM

Parduz knows what's in an order marker Parduz knows what's in an order marker Parduz knows what's in an order marker

Sigh....
Hasbro don't send good games here, today D&D Italian has closed (no more translated books)... seems like we have go back to play bowls and shut-up....

Thanks, Dra(gon)

Would you like to listen to my music?

Old June 20th, 2011, 05:31 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Thursday 4:00 PM2 hrs $2 4
Thursday 6:00 PM2 hrs $2 0
Friday 3:00 PM2 hrs $2 7
Friday 5:00 PM2 hrs $2 8
Saturday 3:00 PM4 hrs $4 2

Not seeing it.
Dead Zone Battles...it is the last one.

Says tournament in the description but not the title:

Quote:
Game ID: BGM1119916
Gaming Group / Company: Heroscapers
Title: Battleship Galaxies - Dead Zone Battles
Description: 16 player tournament, 4 round swiss. We will be using the Dead Zone Battle mission from the Saturn Offensive game set. Players can bring their own 42 point army or play a supplied army. Prizes will be awarded.
Quote:
Start with one and then make a decision.
Will we know what the 42 point supplied army will be beforehand? As in will I be able to playtest against that army using my bought copy of the game whenever it comes in?
Old June 22nd, 2011, 01:43 PM

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Well, sort of....

We will have a recommended set up for convenience, but the player not bringing his own fleet will still have the option to customize their army with the available units so long as they keep within faction and do not exceed the fleet cost.

Just FYI - the listed fleet cost of 42 for the event is a lower, but recommended fleet cost. I decided to use the smaller fleet size because it seemed like it would work best for the initial tournament in terms of game time.

Last edited by R˙chean; June 22nd, 2011 at 01:55 PM.
Old June 22nd, 2011, 02:45 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Well, sort of....

We will have a recommended set up for convenience, but the player not bringing his own fleet will still have the option to customize their army with the available units so long as they keep within faction and do not exceed the fleet cost.

Just FYI - the listed fleet cost of 42 for the event is a lower, but recommended fleet cost. I decided to use the smaller fleet size because it seemed like it would work best for the initial tournament in terms of game time.
Sounds good. I agree, keep it small for the first tournament. And will we find out what the recommended set up will be?

I can't wait for this game. Can we expect any other release news/reviews/session reports before the release in July? (I refresh the boardgamegeek forums like every half hour, lol. You can imagine my glee when that nice review came in a week ago).
Old June 22nd, 2011, 03:49 PM

I have no idea on news, reviews etc...becasue I am not at liberty to reveal any more than what truth has put up in his front page article.

I will post the recommended fleet/card setup that we will offer for each faction once the game has been officially released.

Old July 10th, 2011, 12:03 AM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!

Ok you "early birds" that got your copies and squeezed in several games so far... (his words dripping with jealousy)

What do you think?!?!

Is it really Heroscape in space?

I was EyeOfSauron back in the day.
Now I'm Mythic.
Old July 10th, 2011, 12:10 AM
now with 100% more AWESOME

mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeOfSauron View Post
Is it really Heroscape in space?
No, it's not that. It's very much its own beast - but it's a great game, and I think that anyone who likes Heroscape will find a lot in this to enjoy.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games