Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

View Poll Results: Would you be willing to support a Patreon for terrain?
Yes, follow your dreams! 10 90.91%
No, work a normal job like the rest of us. 1 9.09%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old January 11th, 2018, 12:30 PM

Isak is surprisingly tart
Re: UPDATE! Patreon is up and more news about my upcoming ga

@Astroking112 , I'm not planning on releasing all the details about my conversations with hasbro at the moment. I think you may be right though about @Craig_Van_Ness having a better chance then me with his connections. I would love to see Heroscape come back so if he gets Hasbro to cooperate I would be happy.

As for my patreon, I believe I set a realistic goal at $300 by April. I'm advertising here and on some D&D forums as well as making the bases suitable for both games. I could be wrong and if I am I'll just not pursue this path, but I'm hoping I can. I like 3D designing and it would be nice to have my expenses covered while providing a product. Also if you or anyone knows someone who might be interested that also has a 3D printer, if you could show them my patreon that would be awesome!

My game is going to be sold in stores. I've had some negotiations with manufacturing companies and am figuring out what I need in order to produce this game on a larger scale. I am planning on running a kickstarter for the game when I launch, but before that I want to have everything designed and play tested so I can go strait to manufacturing and product fulfillment. It might take a while to get there but I'm planning on selling my game in stores.
@Leaf_It That would be cool, and I could do that as one of the files for the patreon. I would change the design so the broken piece isn't leaning on the main pillar so it would look fine separated, what do you think?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles