Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old December 12th, 2018, 11:40 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: H101 customs : Legendary Albino Feral 12/12/18

Name = Legendary Albino Feral Troll*
General = Ullar
Planet = Toril
Species = Troll
Uniquity = Legendary
Type = Hero
Class = Brute
Personality = Vicious
Size = Large
Height = 6

Master Stats
Life = 8
Move = 5
Range = 1
Attack = 5
Defense = 1

Points = 160
(Single Spaced)

Glacier Traverse
If Legendary Albino Feral Troll is adjacent to a Glacier Mountain, the Legendary Albino Feral Troll may Glacier Traverse instead of moving normally. You may do this with Legendary Albino Feral Troll you control each turn. To Glacier Traverse, move to any unoccupied space adjacent to that Glacier Mountain.

Troll Hide
When Legendary Albino Feral Troll rolls defense dice while adjacent to a Glacier Mountain, one shield will block all damage.

Legendary Creature 3
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack from small or medium Squad figures, Legendary Albino Feral Troll receives 3 additional defense dice.

Regenerate
After taking a turn with this Legendary Albino Feral Troll, remove 1 Wound Marker from this Legendary Albino Feral Troll's army card.

Number of Figures = 1
  • Targeting Point = Head
  • Grey Area = None

Q. How the heck do "Legendary Heroes" work? Is there a limit on how many I may draft into my army? Do I need a card for each one in my army? How do I tell each Feral Troll apart from the others?

A. "Legendary" is like "Unique", but you can only get one of the legendary variant.

Q. What does the star in the name mean anyways? Is it like uncommon hero, can you have legendaries?

A. It means you can have only one legendary hero in your army.

- GLACIER TRAVERSE : Proper Movement
Can Legendary Albino Feral Troll Glacier Traverse across several Glacier Mountains in one turn if they are all connected?
No, the wording of the power states “any unoccupied space adjacent to that Glacier Mountain”. You can only Glacier Traverse across one mountain per move.

- GLACIER TRAVERSE : Engagement Rules
If Legendary Albino Feral Troll is engaged to an opponent’s figure, and uses Glacier Traverse to leave the engagement, is it subject to a passing swipe?
Yes, the Legendary Albino Feral Troll would still take a passing swipe from the figure it was engaged with.

Synergy Benefits Received
N/A
Synergy Benefits Offered
  • N/A
C3V and SoV Custom Synergies
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Heroscaper 101; January 7th, 2019 at 10:35 PM.
Old December 12th, 2018, 11:49 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Heroscaper 101 customs : Legendary Albino Feral 12/12/18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
Q. What does the star in the name mean anyways? Can I use the starred powers when I get the card? When can start to use them?

A. When the figure's card mutate then you can use them. The army card can only mutate after it takes enough wounds. Remove all previous wound marker's from the card when it mutates.
How many wounds can a figure take before they mutate? I see two possible interpretations here: either you mutate after receiving enough wounds for Blood Rage to take effect, or you mutate after being normally destroyed.

Also, can mutated figures still use the abilities without a star beside their name?
Old December 13th, 2018, 12:07 AM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Heroscaper 101 customs : Legendary Albino Feral 12/12/18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Quote:
Q. What does the star in the name mean anyways? Can I use the starred powers when I get the card? When can start to use them?

A. When the figure's card mutate then you can use them. The army card can only mutate after it takes enough wounds. Remove all previous wound marker's from the card when it mutates.
How many wounds can a figure take before they mutate? I see two possible interpretations here: either you mutate after receiving enough wounds for Blood Rage to take effect, or you mutate after being normally destroyed.

Also, can mutated figures still use the abilities without a star beside their name?
Yes, the legendary is costs more because it has 4 special powers and better stats.

Last edited by Heroscaper 101; December 16th, 2018 at 12:42 PM.
Old December 13th, 2018, 09:46 PM

Re: H101 customs : Albino Feral Troll 12/13/18

Name = Albino Feral Troll
General = Jandar
Planet = Toril
Species = Troll
Uniquity = Uncommon
Type = Hero
Class = Beast
Personality = Fearsome
Size = Large
Height = 6

Master Stats
Life = 8
Move = 5
Range = 1
Attack = 3
Defense = 1

Points = 120
(Single Spaced)

Glacier Traverse
If Albino Feral Troll is adjacent to a Glacier Mountain, the Albino Feral Troll may Glacier Traverse instead of moving normally. You may do this with Albino Feral Troll you control each turn. To Glacier Traverse, move to any unoccupied space adjacent to that Glacier Mountain.

Troll Hide
When Albino Feral Troll rolls defense dice while adjacent to a Glacier Mountain, one shield will block all damage.

Regenerate
After taking a turn with this Albino Feral Troll, remove 1 Wound Marker from this Albino Feral Troll's army card.

Number of Figures = 1
  • Targeting Point = Head
  • Grey Area = None
Character Bio: While this Albino Feral Troll was hidden from the chaos of the spellplague of Toril. When it was all over, the Albino Feral Troll left his dark cave for a land of light. The darkness changed the troll's skin into a more hideous. This Albino Feral Troll had tough skin, but he was weak to the elements. Just before exploring the new lands of Toril, a beam of light transported this Albino Feral Troll to the planet Valhalla. Jandar ordered the troll to fight on his behalf and the Albino Feral Troll did that.

Hero Spotlight: With three new powers that would benefit Albino Feral Troll. His Glacier Traverse ability can help the Albino Feral Troll with movement, if he started adjacent to a glacier mountain. The Regenerate power gives this troll a self heal. Albino Feral Troll has a strong hide that protect him from harm, if he is adjacent to a glacier mountain.

Number of Figures = 1
  • Targeting Point = Head
  • Grey Area = None
    No, the wording of the power states “any unoccupied space adjacent to that Glacier Mountain”. You can only Glacier Traverse across one mountain per move.

- GLACIER TRAVERSE : Engagement Rules
    If Albino Feral Troll is engaged to an opponent’s figure, and uses Glacier Traverse to leave the engagement, is it subject to a passing swipe?
    Yes, the Albino Feral Troll would still take a passing swipe from the figure it was engaged with.

• ARROW GRUTS : Beast Bonding
    As a Beast, Albino Feral Troll may benefit from Arrow Gruts’ BEAST BONDING activation bonus.
Synergy Benefits Offered
  • N/A
Spoiler Alert!

This army card is a repaint for the uncommon hero "Feral Troll". Whomever repaints the Feral Troll, make him look like a monster or something.

Last edited by Heroscaper 101; January 7th, 2019 at 10:35 PM. Reason: This Albino Feral Troll wounld fit Jandar
Old December 13th, 2018, 09:55 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Heroscaper 101 customs : Albino Feral Troll 12/13/18

Quote:
Whomever repaints the Feral Troll, make him look like a monster or something.
Well, you've dashed my plans to repaint him as a well-respected businessman with a loving family.

Adding 2 automatic shields to his defense against normal attacks means that a lot of figures won't really be able to hurt him. I think you've undervalued that, but even if you did accurately cost it, I'm not sure it sounds interesting or fun to play.
Old December 13th, 2018, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Well, you've dashed my plans to repaint him as a well-respected businessman with a loving family.

Adding 2 automatic shields to his defense against normal attacks means that a lot of figures won't really be able to hurt him. I think you've undervalued that, but even if you did accurately cost it, I'm not sure it sounds interesting or fun to play.
You might want to look at his legendary variant, which is worth 2 Albino Feral Trolls, 120 + 40 = 160 points. You can only have 1 legendary.

Last edited by Heroscaper 101; January 1st, 2019 at 03:10 AM.
Old December 13th, 2018, 10:24 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:

You might want to look at his legendary variant, which is worth 3 Feral Trolls, 90 + 90 + 90 = 270 points. You can only have 1 legendary variant of the Feral Troll, but you can't get any other trolls when you have this legendary out.
I think you might have missed @Ronin 's point. He wasn't saying that he wasn't worth his points. He was saying that even if he is worth his points it wouldn't be enjoyable to play against him.

Colby Dauch, whom you might recognize as "truth" around these parts, when giving advice about creating custom units said that even if a beast of a unit is priced correctly it just may not be much fun playing against it because of how powerful it is (since he helped design the official units I think he knows his stuff) and a balanced less powerful unit is a better quality and entertaining unit. (HS Codex #2)

If I understood Ronin correctly, that was more his point than whether it was costed accurately.

With two automatic shields figures with 2 attack will never be able to inflict a wound unless they have some boost and figures with 3 attack will be hard pressed to do much damage as well. Try to keep in mind that super tough doesn't always translate to super fun.
Old December 14th, 2018, 12:27 AM

Re: H101 customs : Legendary Feral Troll* 12/13/18

Name = Legendary Feral Troll*
General = Valkrill
Planet = Toril
Species = Troll
Uniquity = Legendary
Type = Hero
Class = Brute
Personality = Vicious
Size = Large
Height = 7

Master Stats
Life = 8
Move = 5
Range = 1
Attack = 3
Defense = 1

Points = 180
(Single Spaced)

Blood Rage
Add 1 to the Legendary Feral Troll's* Move and Attack values for each wound marker he has, for a maximum of +3.

Feral Rage
When Legendary Feral Troll attacks, it may attack up to 2 additional times. Legendary Feral Troll* cannot attack the same figure more than once per turn.

Blood Craze
When Legendary Feral Troll* defends, he receives one extra defense die for each wound marker he has, for a maximum of +3.

Regenerate
After taking a turn with this Legendary Feral Troll, remove 1 Wound Marker from this Legendary Feral Troll's army card.

Number of Figures = 1
  • Targeting Point = Head
  • Grey Area = None
-Combinations and Synergies-

N/A
Synergy Benefits Offered
  • N/A
Spoiler Alert!

The figure used for this unit is Feral Troll from Auggies D&D Set. The name and model number is Feral Troll Tyranny of Goblins #2/12.

Last edited by Heroscaper 101; January 15th, 2019 at 02:22 PM.
Old December 14th, 2018, 08:22 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Heroscaper 101 customs. [Updated]

Hey H101, if you really want to do this whole legendary thing, here’s some suggestions;
1) Type out the rules as clearly as you can. I don’t think everybody gets what you’re trying to say or do with them.
2) Maybe start with *legendary* versions of Official or C3V/SoV cards. I think there would be some more interest if it was your take on an evolved/mutated verion of a character people already know. Still post them in this thread because it’s your custom project.
Old December 15th, 2018, 03:20 PM

Re: H101 customs : Kantono Daishi* 12/15/18

Name = Kantono Daishi*
General = Jandar
Planet = Earth
Species = Human
Uniquity = Legendary
Type = Hero
Class = Sensei
Personality = Inspiring
Size = Medium
Height = 5

Master Stats
Life = 4
Move = 6
Range = 1
Attack = 5
Defense = 5

Points = 180
(Single Spaced)

Dishonorable Leadership
When revealing an Order Marker on Kantono Daishi*, after taking Kantono Daishi's* turn, if Kantono Daishi* is unengaged, you may take a turn with one of the following that you control:
• 1 Ninja Squad
or
• up to 3 Ninja Heroes
Any figure in the above list that is taking a turn with Dishonorable Leadership must be within clear sight of Kantono Daishi* before moving.

Phantom Walk

Kantono Daishi* can move through all figures and is never attacked when leaving an engagement.

Sacred Dagger
Each time Kantono Daishi* attacks a Hero with a normal attack or a leaving engagement attack and inflicts at least 1 wound, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 1-11, nothing happens. If you roll a 12 or higher, add 1 additional wound to the defending figure.

Counterstrike
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack from an adjacent attacking figure, all excess shields count as unblockable hits on the attacking figure.

Number of Figures = 1
  • Targeting Point = Head
  • Grey Area = Dagger

- COUNTERSTRIKE : Who is affected by counterstrike
Does Counter Strike work against other characters that have Counter Strike?
Yes, the only time
Kantono Daishi's* Counter Strike is negated is against other Samurai. All other figures that have counterstrike
can still be affected by it unless otherwise stated on their card.

DISHONORABLE LEADERSHIP : Adjusting Figures Before Activation
Before taking a turn on Kantono Daishi's* Order Marker, may I reposition figures so that they are within line of sight of Daishi*, and then take a turn with them?
Yes. Hasbro's Advanced FAQ article states that on a player's turn, s/he may adjust
the positions of friendly figures.

N/A
Synergy Benefits Offered
Spoiler Alert!

The figure used for this unit is The Sensei from Auggies Heroclix Set. The name and model number is The Sensei Brave and the Bold #026.

Last edited by Heroscaper 101; January 15th, 2019 at 02:23 PM.
Old December 16th, 2018, 02:36 AM

Re: H101 customs. [Updated]

Name = Zhen Yuan*
General = Valkrill
Planet = Earth
Species = Human
Uniquity = Legendary
Type = Hero
Class = Monk
Personality = Devious
Size = Medium
Height = 4

Master Stats
Life = 5
Move = 7
Range = 1
Attack = 4
Defense = 4

Points = 110
(Single Spaced)

Eagle Claw Special Attack
Range 1. Attack 3.
Before attacking with Zhen Yuan*, you may choose an opponent's adjacent figure to attack with Eagle Claw Special. If the chosen figure receives one or more wounds from Zhen Yuan* but is not destroyed, Zhen Yuan* may attack the chosen figure one additional time. For the second attack, the chosen figure subtracts 1 from its defense dice for each wound received on the first attack. You may not use Crane Stance if you chose a figure for Eagle Claw Special Attack this turn.

Crane Stance
When rolling attack dice for a special attack, Zhen Yuan* always adds 1 automatic skull to whatever is rolled.

Dragon Stance
When rolling attack dice, if Zhen Yuan* rolls a skull on every die, the defending figure can not roll defense dice. Dragon Stance does not affect destructible objects.

Triple Assault
When Zhen Yuan* uses a normal attack on any adjacent figure or destructible object, he may attack two additional times.

Number of Figures = 1
  • Targeting Point = Head
  • Grey Area = None

- MASTER WIN CHIU WOO : Master's Influence
As Monk,
Zhen Yuan* may benefit from Master Win Chiu Woo's MASTER'S INFLUENCE attack, and defense bonuses.
Synergy Benefits Offered
  • N/A
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Heroscaper 101; January 15th, 2019 at 02:24 PM.
Old December 16th, 2018, 10:43 PM

Re: H101 customs : Serena 12/16/18

Name = Serena
General = Vydar
Planet = Earth
Species = Human
Uniquity = Unique
Type = Hero
Class = Outlaw
Personality = Cunning
Size = Medium
Height = 5

Master Stats
Life = 5
Move = 6
Range = 1
Attack = 2
Defense = 4

Points = 105
(Single Spaced)

Vydar Sniper Rifle Special Attack
Range 10. Attack 2.
Choose a small or medium figure to attack. The chosen figure cannot roll defense dice when attacked by Serena's Vydar Sniper Rifle Special Attack. Serena may not use this special attack if she moved this turn.

Combat Knife Specialist
When rolling attack dice for a normal attack, Serena always adds 1 automatic skull to whatever is rolled.

Serrated Combat Knife
When attacking with Serena, she receives 1 additional attack die for each Wound Marker on the defending figure's Army Card, for a maximum of 3 additional attack dice for Serrated Combat Knife.

Number of Figures = 1
  • Targeting Point = Head
  • Grey Area = Weapons

N/A
Synergy Benefits Offered
  • N/A
Spoiler Alert!

The figure used for this unit is Silver Sable #034 - #036 Mutant Mayhem Heroclix.

Last edited by Heroscaper 101; March 27th, 2019 at 06:35 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards