Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old December 14th, 2018, 08:18 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: MrNobody's Customs

I definitely like the Unique Hero restriction both thematically and for mechanical clarity. I don’t think stacking is a big deal because it’s hard to stack too many, he can only use one a turn, and the effects would mostly be redundant anyway.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 14th, 2018, 11:54 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I definitely like the Unique Hero restriction both thematically and for mechanical clarity. I don’t think stacking is a big deal because it’s hard to stack too many, he can only use one a turn, and the effects would mostly be redundant anyway.
Maybe it’s just a playtest and find out thing? I could throw him up against an army with a bunch of powerful Special Attackers and see what happens.
Old December 14th, 2018, 01:21 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, I'm theoryscaping that it wouldn't be bad at all in practice, but I've certainly been known to be wrong before.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 14th, 2018, 02:23 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Maybe it’s just a playtest and find out thing? I could throw him up against an army with a bunch of powerful Special Attackers and see what happens.
As I have been thinking about it, I agree with Bats. Considering he couldn't use more than one at a time and it is highly unlikely he would take out Q9 and Nilheim in the same game ( if he did), I think he should play just fine as well. Play testing would definitely be the direction to go.
Old December 14th, 2018, 04:03 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

Which version of Mega Man are you going to use.
Old December 14th, 2018, 07:42 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
This is intended to be the original version, although I think it could be fun to do the other Mega Men as well.
Old December 14th, 2018, 07:55 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
This is intended to be the original version, although I think it could be fun to do the other Mega Men as well.
Is this the latest version of Mega Man, the one from Mega Man 11 or a Mega Man that uses the rush adapter.
Old December 14th, 2018, 08:05 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Is this the latest version of Mega Man, the one from Mega Man 11 or a Mega Man that uses the rush adapter.
It’s just a general approach on the character as a whole, not with a specific game in mind. I didn’t give him the Rush armor, but I did give him the Rush Coil as a way for him to climb despite his small height.
Old December 15th, 2018, 09:52 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Quote:
It’s just a general approach on the character as a whole, not with a specific game in mind. I didn’t give him the Rush armor, but I did give him the Rush Coil as a way for him to climb despite his small height.
I like this approach. I think it might do a better job of bringing out the flavor of WHO Mega Man is and not get bogged down in all the specificities of the games. When creating units from pre-existing characters getting a big picture image of the character usually works better. That is kind of how the original HS designers handled the different genres in the game- they gave us the archetype of the genres. This design, I think, is a fitting archetype of Mega Man (although, to be honest, it has been over 25 years since I played any Mega Man, so take all this with a grain of salt )
Old December 20th, 2018, 10:53 AM
Just A Head

Quote:

NAME = TAVARR

GENERAL = UTGAR
SPECIES = MOLTARN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CHAMPION
PERSONALITY = FEROCIOUS
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM/5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4
POINTS = 130?

MOLTARN BATTLE CRY
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Tavarr, if Tavarr is engaged, you may take a turn with a Moltarn Squad you control.

VOLCARREN HAMMER
Range 1. Attack 5.
After attacking with this special attack, move the defending figure X spaces in a straight line, with X being the number of wounds the defending figure received. A figure moved by this special attack never takes any leaving engagement attacks and cannot be placed closer to Tavarr than its original placement. A figure moved by this special attack can receive any falling damage that may apply.

LAVA RESISTANT
Tavarr never rolls for Molten lava damage or lava field damage and does not have to stop in molten lava spaces.
Okay this guy is obviously an attempt at boosting the Obsidians. They're still probably not going to be a viable threat outside of lava maps, but currently I don't even feel they're all that useful on lava maps.

His SA has more attack than his normal attack, but knocking the enemy back out of engagement can mean you risk losing the extra turn with the guards. You could also score a chance to knock someone into lava if he's on his home turf.

This mini is pretty new and has enough availability for the SoV. I'm not saying I want to submit him, considering I'm just getting back into classic customs and I haven't even playtested him yet, but I'm certainly interested to hear criticism with that in mind, if anyone is willing to offer it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards