Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old January 7th, 2020, 08:51 PM
Resident Classifieds Guru

Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby!
Need help reducing my collection...

Well I moved to CA in June and actually shipped my collection with me...and it is just way too big. I didn't know how much I actually had until it was time to move (more than 10 moving boxes!)

Not sure where to start, so I am looking to see if anyone has any advice for reducing my Heroscape footprint. Not sure if I want to part with it all, but at least a few hundred pounds worth for now. I am thinking of doing a quick inventory but that will likely take a whole weekend.

Should I part it out?
Should I sell the whole lot?
Should I sell it to you guys?
Should I bother with eBay?
Should I try Amazon?

Oh, it is good to be back!

Ztimster!
Old January 7th, 2020, 09:03 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Need help reducing my collection...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztimster View Post
Well I moved to CA in June and actually shipped my collection with me...and it is just way too big. I didn't know how much I actually had until it was time to move (more than 10 moving boxes!)

Not sure where to start, so I am looking to see if anyone has any advice for reducing my Heroscape footprint. Not sure if I want to part with it all, but at least a few hundred pounds worth for now. I am thinking of doing a quick inventory but that will likely take a whole weekend.

Should I part it out?
Should I sell the whole lot?
Should I bother with eBay?
Should I try Amazon?

Oh, it is good to be back!

Ztimster!
You'll probably make the most money on eBay, selling individually or in small lots. People expect to get a break on a large collection, which is fine if you want to avoid some hassle on your side. Of course I'm fond the idea of you selling here, but that's still a lot of work doing inventory and shipping/ communicating to several people. Good luck and I'm glad you're still keeping some and staying in the game!
Old January 7th, 2020, 09:28 PM

Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses View Post
You'll probably make the most money on eBay, selling individually or in small lots. People expect to get a break on a large collection, which is fine if you want to avoid some hassle on your side. Of course I'm fond the idea of you selling here, but that's still a lot of work doing inventory and shipping/ communicating to several people. Good luck and I'm glad you're still keeping some and staying in the game!
Well I will likely be doing inventory this weekend so if anyone in the Bay Area wants to come over and help...I'll make it worth your while!
Old April 4th, 2020, 09:22 PM

Zanile is surprisingly tart

Did you ever finish your inventory?
Old April 20th, 2020, 04:40 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Hey, you're in Oakland. Not far from me. We should get a group together...some day.
Old May 15th, 2020, 12:40 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Yes

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old May 15th, 2020, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Yes
Well I sold a large chunk of it, but i still have a lot. I am going to just list it all here but I am not sure about prices. I just want to get it into the hands of players.

I also have a large bag of orphans and want to complete a few squads or help a brother/sister out. I will try and update my orphan list soon as well.

Cheers!

Ztimster
Old May 15th, 2020, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Hey, you're in Oakland. Not far from me. We should get a group together...some day.
We should! Where are you located?
Old May 15th, 2020, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanile View Post
Did you ever finish your inventory?
Yes! Took a long time.

Are you looking for anything in particular??
Old May 15th, 2020, 01:06 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

A couple things I'm interested in if you have any:

Tundra, BftU, Road (okay, pretty much any terrain).
Old May 15th, 2020, 01:18 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
We should! Where are you located?
I'm in Tracy area.
Old May 19th, 2020, 01:49 AM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker

I too am interested to see what you're selling.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades