Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old September 25th, 2011, 09:17 AM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3V and SoV Books of Index

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
I've added the M-43 Resistance Fighters to the Index.
Ok, thanks, Sherman. Next time, ask first.
That is awesome, now I can jump fully into the charts.

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old September 26th, 2011, 10:44 AM

personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by personwholives View Post
Do we know if we're going to get a "all cards this wave" pdf, with multiple cards per page? That would make them a lot nicer to print out, now that all the cards are revealed.
That's not something on our Art Team's to-do list.

There are others, not in the C3V, who may want to try to put something like that together.

@ Shockma ~ Thanks!
I will do when I have time, as I did with the C3G cards (which I still need to update).
Thanks, that'll be real helpful. I just didn't want to spend a lot of paper on printing tons of cards when I could definitely get two to a page at least.

TL;DR: I put a lot of thought into my posts. Please read them before responding, even if they seem long. I try to make my posts useful and worth the time.

Like NERVs? Try my new app! - My customs
Old September 29th, 2011, 07:47 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

C3V-W1-AllCards (5.37 MB)
Old September 29th, 2011, 08:04 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Really nice work, lefton4ya.
Old September 29th, 2011, 10:28 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Does anyone like printing multiple commons? According to the rules, you don't need multiple commons cards unless you have two players who have the same common (which they could also each have the same unique) but you would only need multiple cards for UnCommon figures, for which there is non in C3V, but the SoV Zombie Hulk is and I have a separate page for him. However I understand some people like multiple commons just for the sake of consistency with official figures coming with a card per squad or hero, and so you know how many squads you have when you are drafting by card. So I may change to make common cards separate, but let me know if this is useful. Also, there is 4 common units this wave and I am not going to make everyone happy no matter how I split the cards because people may want different amounts of each figure so some printing will be wasted.

FYI - I tried to have it printed at OfficeMax today - but they were idiots as they did not know how to flip the paper properly so the backs printed on the back side, in the right direction, and on matching sheets with the fronts. So after an hour of being there and twice as many messed up pages as correct ones I bought some individual paper to print for later and left. I will cut the ones I have tonight and see how it lines up. I suggest everyone buy some 80 lb card stock w/ semi-gloss finish (really hard to find) and print on your own. If anyone finds any 110lb semi-gloss, please let me and others know where.

Last edited by lefton4ya; September 29th, 2011 at 10:41 PM.
Old September 30th, 2011, 01:09 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

lefton4ya, my suggestion of how to divvy up the cards was in another thread. I, for one, would like multiple copies of Common or Uncommon cards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya
I will cut the ones I have tonight and see how it lines up.
After enlarging the PDF, the Mariedians and Thrall's Advanced card side edges are overlapped slightly by their neighbors; the Gnids basic side is also overlapped slightly. Given the choice, I'd prefer the basic side overlapped.

This is a great resource, though. I appreciate all the hard work that's gone into it.
Old September 30th, 2011, 10:16 AM

personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby!

Hey thanks, Lefton4ya. Those are great for spending less paper on the project. I'd give you some rep, but apparently you do too much good work for that, and I can't give you any more right now.

TL;DR: I put a lot of thought into my posts. Please read them before responding, even if they seem long. I try to make my posts useful and worth the time.

Like NERVs? Try my new app! - My customs
Old November 12th, 2011, 12:43 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

I'm now officially sucked into C3V. I've bought a lot of figures today.
Old November 15th, 2011, 02:24 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Congrats, MegaSilver--it's a wonderful addiction. Love these units!
Old December 28th, 2011, 11:43 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Updated with links to the Zettian Infantry. We now have four units in the OP beginning with the letter "Z," for those keeping score at home.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old December 28th, 2011, 12:37 PM

bamoguy knows what's in an order marker bamoguy knows what's in an order marker bamoguy knows what's in an order marker

Just pointing out that in the first post the SoV* for Zettian Infantry is next to the link in the Alphabetical and By General spoilers, but not on the By Induction Date one.

Play Minecraft or video games? Check out Blu.Dot Productions on Youtube
Play 40K? Check out Bamogames on Youtube
Old December 28th, 2011, 06:20 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

So, is the Zetian infantry a SOV or a C3V...It makes a difference if I sleep tonight

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs