Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old August 11th, 2022, 02:12 PM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Pay it forward - Free miniatures REDUX

Great! Claiming them. I'm going to post some pictures of what I have for grabs in the next day or so. Nobody be afraid to mention me if I forget.
Old August 30th, 2022, 02:53 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandros View Post
Great! Claiming them. I'm going to post some pictures of what I have for grabs in the next day or so. Nobody be afraid to mention me if I forget.
Don't forget to list something here @Alexandros

Last edited by Knox; September 7th, 2022 at 09:19 AM.
Old September 18th, 2022, 11:31 AM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm sorry! Life's been crazy. Had something I thought would be cool to give away, then it kinda fell apart.

I've got a squad of Elite Onyx Vipers to pass forward. Could be a nice tourney prize or good for someone getting back into the game with a master set.
Old September 20th, 2022, 09:14 PM

OmniMoose knows what's in an order marker OmniMoose knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
I'm sorry! Life's been crazy. Had something I thought would be cool to give away, then it kinda fell apart.

I've got a squad of Elite Onyx Vipers to pass forward. Could be a nice tourney prize or good for someone getting back into the game with a master set.
I'd love to claim the Elite Onyx Vipers! Never did get my hands on them before I had a hiatus from Heroscape due to college. Plus, after having gone through and reorganized my collection recently, I have some duplicates that I'll post in this thread!
Old September 28th, 2022, 02:27 PM

OmniMoose knows what's in an order marker OmniMoose knows what's in an order marker

Alright, here's a list of figures (and cards) I have available. I'm listing this in sets of figures and in fairness to everyone, I'm going to limit claiming to one 'set' of figures! I have the cards for everything I am listing and will send those with the figures.

EDIT: These have been claimed. Thank you!

Set 1, Incomplete Rise of the Valykrie:
Agent Carr x1
Airborne Elite x1 (complete squad)
Izumi Samurai x1 (complete squad)
Krav Maga Agents x1 (complete squad)
Marro Warriors x1 (complete squad)
Mimring x1
Sgt. Drake Alexander x1
Tarn Viking Warriors x1 (complete squad)
Zetian Guards x1 (complete squad)

Set 2, Complete Marvel Heroscape figure set
Abomination x1
Captain America x1
Doctor Doom x1
Incredible Hulk x1
Iron Man x1
Red Skull x1
Silver Surfer x1
Spiderman x1
Thanos x1
Venom x1

Set 3, Incomplete Gladiators and Agents
Crixus x1
Spartacus x1
Nakita Agents x1 (complete squad)

Cheers!

Last edited by OmniMoose; October 4th, 2022 at 10:17 AM.
Old September 28th, 2022, 02:51 PM

I'm unsure how to do this- @Davy Jones pmd me first, but did not post here, where as Omni Moose did post here and offered something up. How should I proceed?
Old September 28th, 2022, 02:59 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

As an outside observer, that is a tough position to be in. I think I would default to the thread being the official record for claims and offers made. Then it will always be above board and everyone can see how the process has played out from start to finish. Once PM's are considered, whose to say someone isn't offering someone cash to cut in line for something they really wanted but saw too late?
Old September 28th, 2022, 04:13 PM

Quote:
I'm unsure how to do this- @Davy Jones pmd me first, but did not post here, where as Omni Moose did post here and offered something up. How should I proceed?
In this case I will forestall my claim on the onyx vipers. I have some 3D printed minis on the way that I was going to paint up as Venoc Vipers. I will simply paint one set as Elite Onyx Vipers. Everyone wins!
Old September 28th, 2022, 04:48 PM

Davy Jones is surprisingly tart

Thank you! I wasn't aware how the system worked. Everything is above board here

I have kids now who are very interested in learning and playing Heroscape but I sold my entire collection over the last decade+ so it's a pricy endeavor to rebuild at this point. My son really loves the Vipers but we don't have any Onyx.

I may have some figures to give away in the near future to return the favor!

Last edited by Davy Jones; September 30th, 2022 at 11:26 AM.
Old September 28th, 2022, 06:19 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

From this thread's OP listing the rules:

Quote:
Also, I'm instituting the following policy, which I would recommend for this thread going forward: if you respond to my offer, I will not ship figures to you until you have made your own offer in this thread. Once your offer is accepted by someone else, I will ship my offer. This is to prevent people from receiving figures without "paying it forward." If you don't make an offer that's accepted within 2 weeks, your claim is null and void and I'll move on to someone else.
It's recommended that people who are due to receive something make an offer before their something is shipped, which keeps this thread from dying when someone receives something and, for whatever reason, never makes an offer.
Old September 28th, 2022, 07:15 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just a note @OmniMoose , RotV figures are ineligible for this thread. We want to keep it to quality stuff not stuff everyone already has. Your other stuff is OK though
Old September 28th, 2022, 07:20 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I know some people at my local tourney scene that would love any additional figures at all, if you still want to send them somewhere for free @OmniMoose .

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion