Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 19th, 2022, 09:36 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Supreme Intelligence (Vote for Public Exposu

Yea
Old August 19th, 2022, 10:42 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Supreme Intelligence (Vote for Public Exposu

This passes!
Old August 20th, 2022, 08:14 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Supreme Intelligence (Public Exposure)

I'm not sure that the change to Psionic Burst addresses Toys issues with the power maybe being too strong against melee. Just like figures standing just outside its range unfairly shooting away, its Blast Power really cripples melee. I guess more testing will show its strength or not. Game 3 shows how strong it can be, taking out Black Adam, Grodd, Lex and Sinestro. That's a lot for a 360 pt figure. Definitely something to watch.
Old August 20th, 2022, 09:01 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Oh shoot yeah. That's gonna completely kill melee armies with no bonding. I'd suggest looking at how we changed Biollante as an option.
Old August 20th, 2022, 09:16 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Good points! Maybe cut the part about its movement ending? Or does that sort of movement interruption get too confusing?

Could just do the wounding and cut the placement and movement stuff. Could roll two unblockables instead of one to compensate.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 20th, 2022, 11:20 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I would do wounding after movement, I think that's the big thing.

Or you could do an either wound or placement.
Old August 20th, 2022, 12:42 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

If it continues to prove too strong I'm planning on switching to when they end their movement yada yada.
Old August 23rd, 2022, 07:40 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Supreme Intelligence (Design Phase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post

KREE CONSCIOUSNESS
All Kree figures you control are considered in clear sight of each other. At the beginning of your turn, you may move any unrevealed Order Markers from this card to any other Kree cards you control. Order Markers cannot be removed from this card other than by this power.
Should this be added?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 23rd, 2022, 07:44 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Re: The Book of Supreme Intelligence (Design Phase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post

KREE CONSCIOUSNESS
All Kree figures you control are considered in clear sight of each other. At the beginning of your turn, you may move any unrevealed Order Markers from this card to any other Kree cards you control. Order Markers cannot be removed from this card other than by this power.
Should this be added?
I'm not certain. I copied the language off of the Guardians of the Universe who have a power that moves OMs to other cards and that line on a different power so I figured we were fine? If not, I think we'd be ok to include it there.
Old August 24th, 2022, 02:00 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Been thinking about this and I do think that with all the utility he adds it would be wise to just make Psionic Burst after moving. Will make that change and have Alex play it that way.

{Edit} Also upped the displacement to 3 spaces as a little extra safety net to compensate.
Old August 25th, 2022, 09:13 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Updated Psionic Burst with an Immediately to clarify timing and changed references to opponent to enemy.
Old August 25th, 2022, 09:34 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I think that reads much better and it's simpler too.

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library