Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old July 1st, 2013, 12:05 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The HoSS Cantina

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi Skirata View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Release is up on the front page!

The Holocrons (Books) should be up soon.
Please post when they've been moved over. I look forward to looking them over.
Well (quite by accident) apparently you get a sneak peak at our design Holocrons (the wrong ones were move out ).
Yeah, so depending on how fast you can read, you can see all the changes we made to each unit before release.
Aaaaand there gone again! Locked into the vault of mystery for all eternity!!!
Old July 1st, 2013, 12:08 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Take 2...
Old July 1st, 2013, 12:09 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Take 2...
You forgot the Archives !

Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Balantai again.
Old July 1st, 2013, 12:10 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi Skirata View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Take 2...
You forgot the Archives !
That. Then we're good. Nice job, Balantai. Thanks for doing that!
Old July 1st, 2013, 12:11 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Moved over the Archives and stickied.
Old July 1st, 2013, 12:15 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Enjoy ladies and gentlemen! We had a great time preparing this release and are really happy it's finally here.

Today marks the 150th anniversary of Gettysburg. I'm sure some people are going to see an HoSS Gettysburg in their houses throughout this week.

Last edited by Sheep; July 1st, 2013 at 12:16 PM. Reason: No disrespect meant towards the Battle of Gettysburg.
Old July 1st, 2013, 12:21 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

Congratulations, everybody! I'm looking forward to downloading everything. I haven't gotten Heroscape on the the table in some time, but this release will definitely need to be bumped to the top of my gaming queue!
Old July 1st, 2013, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl View Post
Congratulations, everybody! I'm looking forward to downloading everything. I haven't gotten Heroscape on the the table in some time, but this release will definitely need to be bumped to the top of my gaming queue!
PDFs should be up soon for the cards and maps...
Old July 1st, 2013, 02:40 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Great work. The extra exposure has gotten one old jedi a new gig.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 1st, 2013, 02:44 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Why oh why must I spread around some reputation when Tornado deserves some for that photo!!!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old July 1st, 2013, 02:46 PM

I got him on behalf of you mac.

Speaking of rep, I got my 7th OM today. I can now take turns for two rounds (one without an X).
Old July 1st, 2013, 06:41 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Anyone who plays on one of our new maps / scenarios, I'd love to hear your battle reports. I really feel like our scenarios encompass that Star Wars experience.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape