Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 31st, 2020, 10:18 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Abra Kadabra (VOTE final editing)

Hoping to do the same with Blacksmith!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 31st, 2020, 10:28 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

yea

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old January 31st, 2020, 10:33 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Just need one more vote! You guys are fast tonight!
Old February 1st, 2020, 12:31 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

yea
Old February 1st, 2020, 12:36 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

This passes. Fast as Flash!

I'll run by the wording tonight.
Old February 1st, 2020, 12:58 AM
Archie

Re: The Book of Abra Kadabra (final editing)

Smoke & Mirrors is straight from Mysterio. Faux Magical Defense is basically a copy of Magical Defense. I fixed the capitalization on 64th Century Techno-Magic, but otherwise it looks good to me.

Quote:
SMOKE AND MIRRORS
Instead of moving normally with Abra Kadabra, you may choose a small or medium figure within 4 clear sight spaces. Switch Abra Kadabra with the chosen figure, if possible. Figures moved by Smoke and Mirrors will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

64TH CENTURY TECHNO-MAGIC
When a figure rolls defense dice against an attack from Abra Kadabra, you may choose for them to roll 1 additional die. If you do, after they roll defense, you may subtract 1 skull, shield, or blank from whatever is rolled.

FAUX MAGICAL DEFENSE
When Abra Kadabra is attacked by an opponent's figure that does not have the Magical Defense or Faux Magical Defense special powers, the most wounds Abra Kadabra can take for this attack is one.
Old February 1st, 2020, 01:35 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Might go "player" over "figure" in 64th Century Techno-Magic. I don't usually sweat the "figures rolling dice" thing that some people like to avoid, but I do like to maintain that a figure is an "it" and not a "they".

In FMD, "special power" there, not "special powers".
Old February 1st, 2020, 01:43 AM
Archie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Might go "player" over "figure" in 64th Century Techno-Magic. I don't usually sweat the "figures rolling dice" thing that some people like to avoid, but I do like to maintain that a figure is an "it" and not a "they".
I changed the "they"s to "it"s. There are a lot of powers that say figures roll defense dice, so I think it's best keeping that as "figure".
Quote:
When a figure rolls defense dice against an attack from Abra Kadabra, you may choose for it to roll 1 additional die. If you do, after it rolls defense, you may subtract 1 skull, shield, or blank from whatever is rolled.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
In FMD, "special power" there, not "special powers".
Updated, good catch. Thanks for looking this over!
Old February 1st, 2020, 03:37 PM
Archie

I'll put out the @johnny139 and @Karat call here too.
Old February 1st, 2020, 03:47 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I do prefer figures not rolling dice, even if we're not 100% perfect with it.

When an opponent's figure is attacked by Abra Kadabra, you may choose for that opponent to roll 1 additional defense die. If you do, after defense dice are rolled, you may subtract 1 skull, shield, or blank from the result.

That version is less clunky but does only work on enemy figures.

When a figure is attacked by Abra Kadabra, you may choose for the player that controls that figure to roll 1 additional defense die. If you do, after defense dice are rolled, you may subtract 1 skull, shield, or blank from the result.

More clunky, matches current version.
Old February 1st, 2020, 03:49 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Attacking your own figures is lame and should be penalized. I support the first version.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 1st, 2020, 03:54 PM
Archie

I like version 1 too. Thanks!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library