Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Notices

Old September 16th, 2021, 08:58 AM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post

EDIT: There were no Wizards in the game, so she didn't realize her full potential. Still, at 70 points she was worth drafting.
I hope the power is a flavor bonus, not a feel bad for when it doesn't happen.
She should be good enough, perhaps slightly overcosted without the power, and funbutter when it's active

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old September 16th, 2021, 11:48 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Totally stealing funbutter.
Old September 16th, 2021, 10:43 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So besides adding Princess to Ariel's title are we changing anything else
Old September 16th, 2021, 11:09 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC McMinis View Post
I don't think so. She is meant as a counter draft against Wizards to a point, but her other powers are a good complement to your army if you have Barbarians and Gladiators, even if your opponent doesn't have Wizards. I think she's fine as she is. Simply put, don't draft her unless you also draft Thundarr and Ookla and/or if your opponent is fielding Wizards.

Old September 17th, 2021, 08:27 AM

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JC McMinis View Post
I don't think so. She is meant as a counter draft against Wizards to a point, but her other powers are a good complement to your army if you have Barbarians and Gladiators, even if your opponent doesn't have Wizards. I think she's fine as she is. Simply put, don't draft her unless you also draft Thundarr and Ookla and/or if your opponent is fielding Wizards.
Which, I believe is acceptable?

Today is vote due date
My goal is to knock out unrelated workload and get a playtest in
Three thumbs up to approve design

Old September 17th, 2021, 05:37 PM

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Old September 17th, 2021, 09:46 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thumbs up
Old September 17th, 2021, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
Thumbs up
Hate/love to be a stickler but rules be rules, literally needs to be thumbs emoji

Two ups extends vote deadline to Sunday. I finished my major commitments, moving to Tabletop Simulator to get in a test

Old September 17th, 2021, 11:51 PM

ENERGY RINGS (Current)
If an opponent's figure within 5 clear sight spaces attacks Ariel or a friendly Barbarian or Gladiator within 5 clear sight spaces of Ariel, you may reveal and remove an X order marker that is on this card to immediately end the turn.

ENERGY RINGS (variant - immediately - moved forward)
If an opponent's figure within 5 clear sight spaces attacks Ariel or a friendly Barbarian or Gladiator within 5 clear sight spaces of Ariel, you may immediately reveal and remove an X order marker that is on this card to end the turn.

I used to be able to cite any power on a dime - Forgot where I got the placement for "immediately" : but when playing against Warforged Soldiers, we wondered the timing. If the immediately were moved forward, it would be pretty clear when

Old September 18th, 2021, 12:02 AM

The change looks good.

Old September 18th, 2021, 12:10 AM

After a playtest, a single test mind you, she couldn't scratch the Warforged Resolve, but even solo her powers feel like they're saucy yet appropriate. Bridge moves over snow, value magnifies with friendlies. Rings 1x every round are powerful, even more so when friendlies added in - but they aren't everything (which is good).
Butter is real.

My note before vote is placement of "immediately" in Energy Rings

@SirGalahad @Tornado @Sir Yeshua @Zetsubo @Knox @Shiftrex @JC McMinis @Taeblewalker @machinekng @McHotcakes @CJtheMighty @Barry allen @Dysole

Old September 18th, 2021, 07:25 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum