Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Notices

Old June 1st, 2007, 12:35 PM

0rbital has disabled reputation
Looking to trade Pearl exclusives for Diamond exclusives.
Old June 1st, 2007, 03:05 PM

Darkdrium has disabled reputation
Me!
Old June 2nd, 2007, 07:30 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
BURN, BABY BURN!

EVOLUTIONARY STONE SALE!

That's right, we at Johnny Co. have been spending a lot of time underground, and due to an overflow of stones, we're giving away all heat-themed ones! Fire, Thunder, and Sun stones - all but free! Just send over a Pokemon of intermediate rarity and you'll get up to three stones absolutely free! Be sure to bring one Uncommon Pokemon and two Common Pokemon, and you'll get your Evolutionary Stones, along with a trio of Bidoof! And hurry, you only have until Sunday, June 3rd at 10:00 PM!

DISCLAIMER: While supplies last. Limit one per Game Pack. Pokemon Rarity status determined by a Johnny Co. Representative. Void where prohibited. Once trade is finalized, there is no backing out. PM for details.
Old June 2nd, 2007, 08:38 PM

tmacdagreat has disabled reputation
I restarted my game and got all 3 starters once I get to level 32 turtle i will be trading off really cheaply. Ralph and Bob will meet for the first time and they shall mate
Johnny I am interested in omanyte and spiritomb. Anything you want for it?

«cookie - once you have it, you love it.»
http://www.heroscapers.com/images/05.gif
Old June 2nd, 2007, 10:40 PM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart
How do you find your friend code...

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old June 3rd, 2007, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmacdagreat
I restarted my game and got all 3 starters once I get to level 32 turtle i will be trading off really cheaply. Ralph and Bob will meet for the first time and they shall mate
Johnny I am interested in omanyte and spiritomb. Anything you want for it?
I can give you both of them.
Old June 3rd, 2007, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139
BURN, BABY BURN!

EVOLUTIONARY STONE SALE!

That's right, we at Johnny Co. have been spending a lot of time underground, and due to an overflow of stones, we're giving away all heat-themed ones! Fire, Thunder, and Sun stones - all but free! Just send over a Pokemon of intermediate rarity and you'll get up to three stones absolutely free! Be sure to bring one Uncommon Pokemon and two Common Pokemon, and you'll get your Evolutionary Stones, along with a trio of Bidoof! And hurry, you only have until Sunday, June 3rd at 10:00 PM!

DISCLAIMER: While supplies last. Limit one per Game Pack. Pokemon Rarity status determined by a Johnny Co. Representative. Void where prohibited. Once trade is finalized, there is no backing out. PM for details.
Sorry, I already have like 20 of each stone. I need a moon stone though.
Old June 3rd, 2007, 08:08 PM

Ascendancy has disabled reputation
hehe, yay! I wuv pokemons

I recently broke my arm and that ruined my current life, which was playing guitar in a metal band lol, so I picked up my GBA and collected all the Pokemon games I could find: Fire Red, Leaf Green, and Sapphire. So, heads up to anybody, if you want something from those games PM me or something and I could hook you up in about a month (Birthday comes around and that's what would be getting my DS and D/P)

I actually plan on buying the DS just for one of those two games...would anybody recommend one over the other?

And, this is just a random thought but has anybody ever thought of updated Gold and Silver versions? Like how they did Fire Red and Leaf Green is what I mean. I could see it...Glittering Gold and Shining Silver. Anyways, enough of my rambling

Old June 4th, 2007, 11:48 AM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkdrium
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139
BURN, BABY BURN!

EVOLUTIONARY STONE SALE!

Sorry, I already have like 20 of each stone. I need a moon stone though.
Same here! I have a fair few of the stones and quite a few claw fossils!
Old June 4th, 2007, 05:27 PM

GForce3062 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascendancy
And, this is just a random thought but has anybody ever thought of updated Gold and Silver versions? Like how they did Fire Red and Leaf Green is what I mean. I could see it...Glittering Gold and Shining Silver. Anyways, enough of my rambling
That would be awesome! I would definately buy that game because I loved that 'generation' of pokemon games! Don't forget "Cool Crystal"

Old June 4th, 2007, 07:36 PM

Ascendancy has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by GForce3062
That would be awesome! I would definately buy that game because I loved that 'generation' of pokemon games! Don't forget "Cool Crystal"
Haha, I was thinking more of "Crystal Clear"

But yea, those were probably my favorite generation also. Plus, it'd just be nice to have access to every pokemon possible for team building.

Old June 4th, 2007, 07:57 PM

dragonfire has disabled reputation
Id rather have the next game return to those regions, yet have new ones. Maybe the order would be.

New region, Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Shinho, new region. Then there could be cool battle towers, new islands, and more leagues.

My Signature

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games