Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Architects of the Realms of Valhalla
Architects of the Realms of Valhalla Discussion and presentation of the maps approved by the ARV.

Notices

Old September 13th, 2021, 09:44 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: NEW CONTEST - Marvel Scrolls

The last time I tried to download VirtualScape (years ago) it wouldn't download for me. Has that been fixed? I'm a fan of the Marvel terrain set, since it's rarely used. Would we be able to use the Wall, but with the Roof removed?
Old September 13th, 2021, 10:21 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
The last time I tried to download VirtualScape (years ago) it wouldn't download for me. Has that been fixed? I'm a fan of the Marvel terrain set, since it's rarely used. Would we be able to use the Wall, but with the Roof removed?
Yeah, just remove the roof/second floor. That's what I did for Ruined City, which is an ARV map that I submitted previously.

If you need build instructions made, just message me, and I'll make them for you. I'll just need a picture of the map.
Old September 13th, 2021, 10:59 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I’ve never had any issues with it. I could probably just send you a copy of the files?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old September 13th, 2021, 11:11 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
I’ve never had any issues with it. I could probably just send you a copy of the files?
Yes please!
Old September 13th, 2021, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses View Post
I am very excited for a new ARV contest! I do have one small, not at all selfish, proposal. Would the judges allow 2 Marvel sets in lieu of of a master set? Hear me out, 2 Marvel sets combined still comprise of fewer terrain pieces than a single RotV and are nearly neck and neck with SotM. Also, if the goal is to dust off the old Marvel sets and get them on the tourney table, this doubles the fun (and the dusting, yay!). Okay, yes it is for selfish reasons . One map I'd like to submit is 2 Marvel, 1 BftU, and 1 TJ, so not too egregious, but I understand that the rules are there for a reason. I figured it never hurts to ask. Thank you judges!
Same! I wish Marvel could count as an expansion in the rules, due to it's small size (smaller than DnD).
Old September 14th, 2021, 02:27 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

We're discussing internally. We'll let you guys know soon.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old September 14th, 2021, 05:39 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses View Post
I am very excited for a new ARV contest! I do have one small, not at all selfish, proposal. Would the judges allow 2 Marvel sets in lieu of of a master set? Hear me out, 2 Marvel sets combined still comprise of fewer terrain pieces than a single RotV and are nearly neck and neck with SotM. Also, if the goal is to dust off the old Marvel sets and get them on the tourney table, this doubles the fun (and the dusting, yay!). Okay, yes it is for selfish reasons . One map I'd like to submit is 2 Marvel, 1 BftU, and 1 TJ, so not too egregious, but I understand that the rules are there for a reason. I figured it never hurts to ask. Thank you judges!
Same! I wish Marvel could count as an expansion in the rules, due to it's small size (smaller than DnD).
Marvel can count as a small Expansion. Ulysses is asking if we can use 2 Marvel sets in place of a Master set.
Old September 14th, 2021, 08:32 PM

Official Announcement
For this contest, your submission(s) you can use 1 FREE (extra) Marvel Set for building your maps.

Since the marvel set is already considered a Hybrid set (can be used as a MS or Expansion in your submission), this new rule simply allows you 1 extra Marvel set if you want to use 2 in the same map build.

Example: You build a map with BftU (MS), RttFF (Exp), Marvel (Exp), Marvel (Extra)

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old September 14th, 2021, 11:16 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

So to clarify, you can use an extra Marvel set, but only if you already have one in the build? So Marvel x2 Swamp Jungle works, but not Marvel Swamp Jungle Fortress?

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old September 15th, 2021, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
So to clarify, you can use an extra Marvel set, but only if you already have one in the build? So Marvel x2 Swamp Jungle works, but not Marvel Swamp Jungle Fortress?
Nope.

+1 Extra Marvel Set.

Ex. SotM, TJ, FotA, Marvel = YES it's okay

So if you want to use 2 Marvel sets, you can, or you can just add 1 Marvel set into your other 2 expansions.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old September 15th, 2021, 06:44 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This is great news! Thank you judges for considering this tweak and I can't wait to see the new maps trickle in.
Old September 28th, 2021, 06:24 PM

Just a few days left before we're taking Submissions. Still plenty of time to design, playtest and submit...but don't let that time pass you by either!

Also, feel free to post questions or ask for feedback and we'll be more than willing to participate!

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Architects of the Realms of Valhalla