Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old May 21st, 2020, 12:46 AM

bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: MSE - Easy Army Card Creator (V2.5) (New Glyph Cards)

Hey, better late then never! I happened to check in today so I finally linked @Skyver 's template and @DanieLoche 's Soundwarp template in the original post.

I also pushed an update to GitHub that allows you to set Automatic Abilities to Case Sensitive, which means you need to type in allcaps to get the automatic replacement. This might be a good middle ground between the overly aggressive replacement and just shutting them off altogether. You can download the latest ZIP from GitHub at the top of the original post if you want to try that out right now.

Let me know if I missed anything else important!

MSE: Easy Heroscape Card Creation
V2.5 Expanded Glyphs

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software