Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old March 8th, 2013, 05:35 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Heroscape Season 6: Sign up until 3-12-13

I think I might join this round. Just need to figure out armies ... looks like fun!
Old March 8th, 2013, 05:52 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm in. Why not?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old March 8th, 2013, 06:02 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
I'm in. Why not?
Yeah! I think you'll have lots of fun Flameslayer. Might get matched up against you even and we can see who's better at classic.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old March 8th, 2013, 06:38 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Quote:
I'm in. Why not?
Yeah! I think you'll have lots of fun Flameslayer. Might get matched up against you even and we can see who's better at classic.
Eh, I don't mind losing.

The armies I entered will sure be a hoot to play though. ^.^

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old March 8th, 2013, 06:52 PM

=Ace= is surprisingly tart

I'm in, but am having trouble with the Delta army stuff...

I wonder if she still remembers...
Old March 8th, 2013, 06:58 PM
I could go

@Ace: I was too.

I know you'll need a gmail account to run it all the way. Then just follow the instructions... they really just need to list it in a spoiler tag in the main thread

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old March 8th, 2013, 07:09 PM

I did all that and have the doc open an all, but it still can't figure it out.

Old March 8th, 2013, 07:25 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

I know you'll need a gmail account to run it all the way. Then just follow the instructions... they really just need to list it in a spoiler tag in the main thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by =Ace= View Post
The OP says "read the instructions." If you fully read the instructions and still have problems, then let us know what you're having a problem with.

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; March 8th, 2013 at 07:26 PM. Reason: We can't help you if you just say "I'm having problems"... What problems, exactly?
Old March 8th, 2013, 07:28 PM
I could go

Note to Self: You are Blind, Flames

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by =Ace= View Post
The OP says "read the instructions." If you fully read the instructions and still have problems, then let us know what you're having a problem with.
Oh, I was having issues with my eyes trying to make out the varied sizes of text and the layout of the screen. Also, I'm just slow.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old March 8th, 2013, 07:34 PM

Figured it out! Wow, I'm such a doofus.

Last edited by =Ace=; March 8th, 2013 at 07:44 PM. Reason: I got it!
Old March 8th, 2013, 07:49 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Fwiw, I'm signing up at some point, like I suspect lots of people are. I just haven't come up with armies yet.

I like the format. Reminds me of MLH. Reverse the Whip is a nice touch to keep things toned down. I suspect Delta may turn some people away though.
Old March 8th, 2013, 08:32 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Here is a straight price list for those who don't want to use the builder:

Also adding this to the OP.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events