Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old February 2nd, 2011, 09:09 AM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C.W.N.C removed Donald Pierce

Thanks for the update DocHex I will add them to the list

Last edited by Drewman-chu; February 2nd, 2011 at 09:48 AM.
Old February 9th, 2011, 07:36 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: C.W.N.C removed Donald Pierce

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHex View Post
Changeling, DC
Try Beast Boy.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old March 23rd, 2011, 08:42 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C.W.N.C Giant sized X-men added

Giant Size X-men added to list.
Old July 30th, 2012, 09:34 PM

5858vince is surprisingly tart

Here are a couple of cards I have made. Not really sure where to post them.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xlkbbth1rb...olutionary.jpg
Old July 30th, 2012, 09:36 PM

5858vince is surprisingly tart

Sorry forgot to put the other link. Here it is.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b7t3i4utba...ed%20Shift.jpg

Let me know what you think of these
Old July 31st, 2012, 12:01 AM

Wow Vince didn't think anyone still looked at this thread. Cards look pretty good. On H.E. his genetic special attack should probably be just a special power instead. Will give more feeedback soon.
Old August 26th, 2012, 10:29 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I recently came into possession of a G03 Apocalypse Giant/LE but feel mighty overwhealmed trying to adapt the card by hi1hi1hi1hi1 that was designed for the smaller miniature. Can anyone help direct me to either a tool system to try and adapt my own version or someplace where someone has already created a card for the larger mini? I would be very grateful. Btw this site is amazing, you guys and gals deserve a thank you for compiling all this data.
Old August 26th, 2012, 10:36 PM
has been BANNED

jammer397 costs too much!

The site for marvel is basically dead now days, but I will see if I can help. i will look around and see what I can find.
Old August 26th, 2012, 10:51 PM
has been BANNED

Sorry I can't seem to find anything for the giant Apocalypse, but i this I can whip up a card for him if your just worried about rules for him.
Old August 26th, 2012, 10:54 PM

Here are a couple Apocalypse cards that I made. The big figure is a tough one unless you rebase him. I tried a different route see what you think. He is very diffcult to adapt

Old August 26th, 2012, 11:05 PM
has been BANNED

I think with that Apocalypse you would need to rebase him or find like a 6'' action figure. I would just do the Action figure and glue the joints and base him.
Old August 26th, 2012, 11:26 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewman-chu View Post
Here are a couple Apocalypse cards that I made. The big figure is a tough one unless you rebase him. I tried a different route see what you think. He is very diffcult to adapt

holy crap! First off I want to say epic fast response time. I read the two cards and I could be wrong but is the first card supposed to be on the reverse side of the second one? If that is true what a mechanic! If not then what would the other side look like? The only reason why I ask is that there are two different point costs listed. This might be for ability cost comparisons (ie... Take control of mutant of equal or lesser value) but it might have another purpose I just do not understand.

Like, which cost do you pay at the start, and which side of the card does he start off on?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations