Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Old July 14th, 2006, 07:55 PM
Admin & Retired PuppetMaster

LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Cyberclaw Clarification...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xo4
I just want to clarify. (sorry) But doesn't the improved cyberlaw work on small medium and large figures? Admitedly it's unique, so there is only one of them, but in the codex, the only huge Zaravi is Vekla, so it would work on all the rest, wouldn't it? Really not trying to be nitpicky, just making sure I understand.
You are correct xo4, 'Improved Cyberclaw' could work against any Zaravi but Vekla (if that Zaravi fails to roll 13+ for their 'Species Power' roll to avoid it). My earlier (and apparently confusing) comment was concerning the plain 'Cyberclaw', which could only affect Puppetmasters, Soulspawn, and/or Xohar (as those are the only 'Medium' sized Zaravi - the rest are 'Large' or 'Huge').

Hope that helps...

^_^
-LordRaidor-
Old July 17th, 2006, 08:26 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
My army is so gonna win this
Old July 17th, 2006, 09:00 AM
ultradoug

only if its teamed with mine
Old July 27th, 2006, 12:09 PM

LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
August First Approaching...

...Only FIVE MORE DAYS to get your entries in, 'Scapers...

...If you've been waiting for 'Thora's Vengeance' to hit the shelves so you could enter with them in your army, ...it might be time to give up and just build your Zaravi-bashing attack force without Ninja or Warmadillos. All entries due by August 1, 2006...

^_^
-Zac-
Old July 27th, 2006, 05:26 PM
has been BANNED

reapersaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I picked up a Solonavi Eidolon Spirit Celestial for $2.75 recently.
Old July 27th, 2006, 06:47 PM
ultradoug

how meny entered i wonder do we see a play by play with each army or just the winners? i'm sure this will take alot of time to finnish out
Old July 27th, 2006, 07:06 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!
I entered. Those Zaravi are stinkin insane! Good luck Lord Raidor and the other players!
Old July 27th, 2006, 08:25 PM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
I entered and decided to use my favorite army

Saylind 80
Aubrien x2 140
Drake 110
Raelin 80
Gyilty McCreach 30

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old July 27th, 2006, 09:10 PM
ultradoug

can we post are armys? I guess there is no harm? but i was waitng for entery to be finnished befor posting mine
Old July 28th, 2006, 06:54 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
I did not post mine, I wanted to keep mine original and try to not give to many people ideas yet, plenty of time for that afterwards
Old July 28th, 2006, 12:52 PM

...Four Days Left...

That's a nice bargain on the Spirit Eidolon, Reaper. Did you enter the contest so you could win a bunch of troops to back him up?... ^_^

There's no rule against posting your Army (like Cupid did), unless (as SkyKnight mentioned) you just want to keep your strategy to yourself. It might hurt your chances if someone else submits an exactly identical Army, but since that would immediately halve their chances too, ...I don't know why anyone in their right mind would do such a thing... ^_^

In any case, ...still four days left to submit entries...

^_^
-LordRaidor-
Old July 28th, 2006, 01:44 PM
has been BANNED

reapersaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
i haven't entered yet, though i hope to - i am just kind of frustrated with the contest rules...

I was hoping for the contest to be creative, and based on how the contestant could somehow help the Zaravi Project.

Once you chose to run the contest AFTER they were released in the Codex, it was kind of crushing to my enthusiasm for the contest. I understand your desires for doing so, I just think it led to a much-decreased strength of contest (from a contest design standpoint).

I really don't see how you are going to choose between so many different permutations of the same entries.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games