Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old March 24th, 2014, 07:37 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Daily Fact Thread

Here's a new thread I've decided to start, much like Rexmax2's Joke Thread, only this time will more factual random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Assistant Know-it-All:
-MegaSilver
-Jim

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Last edited by Dr.Goomonkey; February 2nd, 2015 at 07:19 PM.
Old March 24th, 2014, 07:39 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth
Re: The Daily Fact Thread

Thanks Dr. Goomonkey, that's an interesting fact.
Old March 24th, 2014, 07:39 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The Daily Fact

Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis (the technical term for Black Lung) is the second longest word in English.

The longest is the chemical name for the protein 'titin' (or 'connectin') which is 189,819 letters long and takes about 3.5 hours to pronounce.

Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Last edited by Dr.Goomonkey; March 24th, 2014 at 07:40 PM. Reason: Arial Black just didn't work out...
Old March 24th, 2014, 07:41 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Whereas that one is, I'd guess, not a fact.

If you allow chemical names such as the second example, I'm sure there are plenty that come in between the two.
Old March 24th, 2014, 07:44 PM
On vacation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
Whereas that one is, I'd guess, not a fact.

If you allow chemical names such as the second example, I'm sure there are plenty that come in between the two.
Well don't be gettin' all technical on me now

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old March 24th, 2014, 09:48 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

I have a book titled "1,001 Facts," if you'd like me to share one a day from it...

Old March 24th, 2014, 10:13 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Fact:

You can skydive without a parachute, but only once.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old March 24th, 2014, 10:38 PM
Joseph King, Retired

Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Fact:

You can skydive without a parachute, but only once.
Quote:
vBulletin Message
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to flameslayer93 again.
Darn it.
, now that belongs in the joke thread!

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
theats, allow me to introduce you to Rexmax2 he's our personal Heroscaper entertainer .
Old March 24th, 2014, 10:39 PM
Joseph King, Retired

Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby!

Congrats on getting it up and running Dr. Goomonkey, also excited to see what new facts are to come!

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
theats, allow me to introduce you to Rexmax2 he's our personal Heroscaper entertainer .
Old March 24th, 2014, 11:31 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

German chocolate cake is not named after Germans, but it was actually named after an American named Sam German.

Google it! You know you want to...
Old March 25th, 2014, 06:10 PM
On vacation...

The Daily Fact

111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321 or 12 quadrillion, 345 trillion, 678 billion, 987 million, 654 thousand, 321.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old March 25th, 2014, 06:45 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Fact: the orangutan is the largest tree-dwelling creature on Earth. I also happen to like them, in case the clues have passed you by.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General