Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old September 27th, 2008, 10:06 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Scottishlad5's repaints: Drazard!

You've got some real nice stuff here, I can't believe I didn't see this thread sooner. The hives are particularly awsome, great job!

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old September 27th, 2008, 10:09 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
You've got some real nice stuff here, I can't believe I didn't see this thread sooner. The hives are particularly awsome, great job!
Thank ye!

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old October 2nd, 2008, 06:48 PM
Speculation has proven that I don't understand one of those two words

Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker

When I looked at "do you think he is under pionted" and saw 200 points, I kinda blacked out a second. Then I read his stats and blacked out for a minute.
Old October 2nd, 2008, 07:47 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickledpie View Post
When I looked at "do you think he is under pionted" and saw 200 points, I kinda blacked out a second. Then I read his stats and blacked out for a minute.
is that a good thing?

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old October 11th, 2008, 03:00 PM

Soridir is surprisingly tart

Your Favourite character is definetly underpriced. He's way too powerful. Your repaints all well done though.

My Custom Terrain and Obstacles
My Scenarios 1
My Scenarios 2
Old October 11th, 2008, 07:06 PM

Sokol knows what's in an order marker Sokol knows what's in an order marker

I like Drazard's Crippling Stare attack. It's creative.

One Game to rule them all, One Game to find them,
One Game to bring them all and in their wallets bind them
In the Land of Valhalla where the Valkyrie lie.
Old October 11th, 2008, 07:29 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

If you made him a Dark Lord instead of a Wizard he could bond with the WoB (though you may need to add 25+ to his cost in that case).

-insert signature here-
Old October 11th, 2008, 10:47 PM
Pyro with a G-String

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
If you made him a Dark Lord instead of a Wizard he could bond with the WoB (though you may need to add 25+ to his cost in that case).
True, I'll work on him, I am working on a syvarris, he looks pretty snazy.

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old October 12th, 2008, 07:01 PM
Pyro with a G-String

Re: Scottishlad5's repaints: Frelon

New guy, first one to guess where I got these cape designs from, wins!

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old October 12th, 2008, 07:04 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

LotR?

I like the detail on his bow and gloves.
Old October 12th, 2008, 07:07 PM

nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishlad5 View Post
Wins what?
Old October 12th, 2008, 07:21 PM
Pyro with a G-String

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicktheant View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishlad5 View Post
Wins what?
some rep, and no its not lotr.

14568 wins, -3 losses.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions