Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old June 10th, 2008, 07:25 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Re: Sports: NHL

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiteRaider View Post
A tribute to one of the greats of the game who retired yesterday. Some of his accomplishments (from Wikipedia):
  • Two-time Hart Memorial Trophy Winner (1997-1998.)
  • Two-time Lester B. Pearson Trophy Winner (1997-1998.)
  • Six-time Vezina Trophy Winner (1994-1995, 1997-1999, 2001)
  • Three-time William M. Jennings Trophy Winner (1994, 2001, 2008.)
  • Five-time NHL First All-Star Team (1994-1995, 1997-1999)
  • Most games played by a European-born goaltender all-time (694)
  • 10th-most wins all-time (389)
  • Two Stanley Cups (2002, 2008.)

and of course, the victim of the infamous Brett "Foot in the Crease" Hull goal (or "NO GOAL") in the 1999 Stanley Cup Final.

Here's to you, Dominik "Dominator" Hasek.
Here, Here...A first ballot Hall of famer for sure.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old June 10th, 2008, 06:37 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiteRaider View Post
A tribute to one of the greats of the game who retired yesterday. Some of his accomplishments (from Wikipedia):
  • Two-time Hart Memorial Trophy Winner (1997-1998.)
  • Two-time Lester B. Pearson Trophy Winner (1997-1998.)
  • Six-time Vezina Trophy Winner (1994-1995, 1997-1999, 2001)
  • Three-time William M. Jennings Trophy Winner (1994, 2001, 2008.)
  • Five-time NHL First All-Star Team (1994-1995, 1997-1999)
  • Most games played by a European-born goaltender all-time (694)
  • 10th-most wins all-time (389)
  • Two Stanley Cups (2002, 2008.)

and of course, the victim of the infamous Brett "Foot in the Crease" Hull goal (or "NO GOAL") in the 1999 Stanley Cup Final.

Here's to you, Dominik "Dominator" Hasek.
Here, Here...A first ballot Hall of famer for sure.
Yeah, too bad the Blackhawks didn't keep him when they had him. It's amazing that they had both Hasek and Belfour at one time, but that was before Hasek became Gumby on Ice. Belfour had some good years with the Hawks, so at least they didn't lose Hasek and just have a scrub left over.

Hasek was quite fun to watch, no tell what he'd end up doing to stop the puck.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old October 10th, 2008, 11:19 PM
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby!

So, I guess seeing as the new season has started, this thread should be brought back up, just in case anyone wants it.

Anyways, Go Leafs! (Who beat the Red Wings )

Old October 11th, 2008, 01:37 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firemaster View Post
So, I guess seeing as the new season has started, this thread should be brought back up, just in case anyone wants it.

Anyways, Go Leafs! (Who beat the Red Wings )

Go insert team that beat the Wings

Blackhawks look to be exciting this year. They're my Western Conference team and the Pens are my Eastern Conference team.

Old October 12th, 2008, 10:52 AM

LeChevalierdeBalibari Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
the Pens are my Eastern Conference team.
FTL.
The Devils (who beat the Pens) will win.
Old October 12th, 2008, 01:16 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeChevalierdeBalibari View Post
Quote:
the Pens are my Eastern Conference team.
FTL.
The Devils (who beat the Pens) will win.
I don't think the Pens are going too far this year, especially after losing all those players from last year and missing Gonchar and Whitney for most of this regular season. Freakin' Hossa

The Devils will make the playoffs as long as Marty's in net. They need to get their scoring going to have success in the playoffs.

I'd say the Rangers have a good a chance to come out of the east. Lundquist is awesome, they have a solid defense and have some decent scoring. I used to hate the Rangers and their trying to buy the Cup with big name free agents every year, but now they are doing it the right way and it's paying off so far.

Carolina and Philly seem to be pretty solid too.

All that I care about really is that the Red Wings don't win the Cup or better yet, they don't even get to the finals.

Old October 13th, 2008, 06:56 PM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Let's Go 'Canes!!!
Old January 1st, 2009, 12:31 PM
Prickly Cactus

Is anyone else here going to watch the Winter Classic at noon CT today? I can't wait to see the game at Wrigley and the weather looks good for an outdoor game.

Old January 1st, 2009, 02:57 PM

ewabbie knows what's in an order marker ewabbie knows what's in an order marker

Detroit just tied it up 3-3 in the second. I love the format but probably would not enjoy watching from the stands. But it is great T.V. for a sport that usually is not a strong television sport. NBC doesn't even broadcast the All Star Game.

Go Blackhawks.

I am actually a Bluejackets fan. Keeping our fingers crossed that Mason can keep enough pucks out of the net to get us in the playoffs.

Old January 1st, 2009, 03:51 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewabbie View Post
Detroit just tied it up 3-3 in the second. I love the format but probably would not enjoy watching from the stands. But it is great T.V. for a sport that usually is not a strong television sport. NBC doesn't even broadcast the All Star Game.

Go Blackhawks.

I am actually a Bluejackets fan. Keeping our fingers crossed that Mason can keep enough pucks out of the net to get us in the playoffs.

The Hawks are looking ling crap since the 1st period, totally out-classed since then.

Mason seems to be huge for Columbus, I hope he's the real deal and not having a fluke year.

Old January 1st, 2009, 08:14 PM

ewabbie knows what's in an order marker ewabbie knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ewabbie View Post

Go Blackhawks.

The Hawks are looking ling crap since the 1st period, totally out-classed since then.

Mason seems to be huge for Columbus, I hope he's the real deal and not having a fluke year.
Mason reminds me a lot of the Ducks Giguere. Giguere played for the AHL Ducks in Cincinnati right before he went up to the NHL so I got to see him play for a season. He didn't give up a lot of goals but he had more losses then wins because the team behind him could not score.

Mason does not have many years under his belt but each year he is in the 900's Save percent.

Old January 18th, 2009, 08:57 PM
Advocates Stripping (& Is 47.8% Right)

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Man. Let's just say this is Shark's Territory now.

If that doesn't make you people fans, they did beat the Wings yesterday.

- Heroscape is a standing game. -

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV