Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old March 14th, 2023, 12:22 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Got to play Sherolock Holmes Consulting Detective (Jack the Ripper) and Fate of the Elder Gods this weekend!
Old March 15th, 2023, 07:59 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Played some Catan, Dominion (Guilds, Cornucopia, Prosperity, and 2nd edition base).
It went over very well, so I picked up the 2nd edition Prosperity pack too and am eager to play it.

Also, Disney Sorcerer's Arena is a surprisingly solid skirmish game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old March 16th, 2023, 10:57 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

SiegeStorm: SiegeMode
Been exploring the solo mode. It's not bad, though the 1vs1 is clearly better.

* For over a decade I've been hoping that one of my kids would catch the fever for one of the waaaay too many head-to-head card games I have. Clearly not going to happen with 'Wave 1' now 20, 17 and 14, but I do have hope for 'Wave 2,' 4 and 11mths, even if I have a bit of waiting to do.

-insert signature here-
Old March 17th, 2023, 06:58 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Spring and Autumn: Story of China is due here today. We'll be playing our first game with people who have played Hellenica: Story of Greece (its series predecessor) on Sat. Mar. 28 in a 4 Player. I'll be offering it again in April for newbies to get on board!

Besides waiting the usual Kickstarter year for the game's development, I had input into the subject and some of the philosophies of that famous era (800 BCE), when people like Confucius and Lao Tzu were alive and developing their schools of thought. Later I playtested the prototype online with the designer.

As an expensive "overproduced" game its literally a work of art! I'm getting an all in package with the minis and the game mat as I did for Hellenica.

We had a 3 Player as our first game and we all loved the design! Hooray!

Last edited by chas; March 29th, 2023 at 01:47 AM.
Old March 28th, 2023, 05:17 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Unmatched now has a digital edition! With asynchronous multiplayer! Hit me up if you want to play; I just bought it ($8 ) but it looks pretty sweet. Only $12 to get all of the "season 1" DLC which at least triples the number of available heroes (once they finish releasing it).

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old March 29th, 2023, 01:47 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

The Last Kingdom just funded on its first day.
Old March 29th, 2023, 08:31 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Castle Ravenloft, one of the Thunderstone games and The Binding of Isaac: Four Souls.

Old April 1st, 2023, 11:52 AM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

March gaming:

Dragon Dice x 16
Ashes: Rise of the Phoenixborn x 11
Hoplomachus Remastered x 7
Too Many Bones x 6
LotR LCG: x 17
Hoplomachus Victorum x 4
Secret Hitler x 4
The Resistance Avalon x 2
Drako x 2
Heroscape x 2
Marvel Champions x 2
Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza x 2
Tiny Epic Dungeons x 2
Blitzkreig
Fairy Tile
Gloom of Kilforth
Hexplore It
King of Tokyo
Last Bastion
Maximum Apocalypse
Quicksand
Warfighter
Zombicide

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old May 1st, 2023, 10:35 AM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

April gaming:

Heroscape x 16
Marvel Champions x 9
LotR LCG x 4
Chess x 3
GI Joe Deckbuilder x 3
Warfighter x 3
Ashes x 2
Dragon Dice x 2
Marvel Zombies x 2
Imperial Assault x 2
War of the Ring: the card game x 2
Aeon's End x 1
Chronicles of Avel x 1
Defenders of the Realm x 1
Lasting Tales x 1
Marvel United x 1
Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza x 1
Street Masters x 1

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old May 1st, 2023, 12:03 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Here is one I am thinking of getting (looking for thoughts). Mechs vs Minions. Does anyone play and what are your thoughts?

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old June 13th, 2023, 04:27 PM

Just played my fifth session of Spring and Autumn: Story of China. I've now played each player kingdom once.

A pal is coming back from a Memoir 44 Con in Chattanooga with a set of the maps he played there. We'll start in on them on Saturday.
Old June 13th, 2023, 05:42 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

My group played a 4 person game of Scarface 1920 last weekend. I kickstarted the game but this was the first time we got a chance to try it out. We did a tutorial partial game at first just so everyone could learn the rules as their are a lot of options in the game. Once you start to play the game though you find out that you only have a few options per turn to choose from, they just change from turn to turn. We then played a full game and had a good time. Everyone agreed it was one we can see ourselves playing again soon, and we may even get in another game this weekend. Learned quite a bit from the first game so I'm interested to see how people play differently the next time.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games