Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old September 30th, 2022, 07:50 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: New England Tourney 10/1/22

For the people Sir Heroscape tagged (or anyone else not going to the NE tournament tomorrow who's viewing this thread) I'd appreciate if you avoided using the site for now; some things are still in development and I'm trying to keep traffic low during the beta test tomorrow.

I do plan to announce this more formally (soon, I promise) to get others involved with using it, but I need to roll it out slowly to get proper testing done before getting external users.
Old September 30th, 2022, 09:05 PM

nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby!

I'm bummed to miss out (especially sad to miss the opportunity to meet Agent Skahen) but hopefully one of these days I'll be able to join.

Have a great time, everyone!

I need you to be awesome. Can you be awesome?

Thanks to AmishBurrito for a promo code and Gulp for sending wound markers!
Old October 1st, 2022, 12:32 AM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
For the people Sir Heroscape tagged (or anyone else not going to the NE tournament tomorrow who's viewing this thread) I'd appreciate if you avoided using the site for now; some things are still in development and I'm trying to keep traffic low during the beta test tomorrow.

I do plan to announce this more formally (soon, I promise) to get others involved with using it, but I need to roll it out slowly to get proper testing done before getting external users.

Haha, I see I should have checked here first. I already created an account and tried to add my tournament. I'll avoid it till I hear back about the website.

OG Heroscape collection completed on 6/21/2016!

The new collection begins...again...hopefully...at some point...maybe...CMON Renegade!
Old October 1st, 2022, 12:00 PM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

The Dennys was slow to seat so Mike his dad Chris and I have moved elsewhere. Don't get stuck eating lunch there you'll miss the event!

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old October 2nd, 2022, 10:49 AM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Just wanted to give a big 'thank you' to our hosts @OEAO and @Chris Perkins ! Me and my family had a great time and we appreciate all the hard work you folks put into making the tournament a reality.

Congratulation as well to @Dragon Ruler on the win! It was a pleasure playing against you and I'm looking forward to a rematch at some point.

Also had a great time playing against everyone else, enjoyed meeting some new people, seeing some familiar faces, and finally getting to play @Cleon for the first time ever despite attending many tournaments together. It was a sweaty game.

I noticed some folks snapping pictures at the event, if anyone would be so kind as to send some my way that would be much appreciated.

Looking forward to next time!

~JS
Old October 2nd, 2022, 01:37 PM
Doesn't need a special title anymore

Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks to @OEAO and @Chris _Perkins for organizing yesterday's event! It's been too long since we played in an organized HS game day. Yesterday was a blast, and a great reminder of why we fell in love with this game in the first place!

Anyone interested in starting a monthly board game day as well? Some of us were talking afterwards and sharing our general interest in board games. Games N Friends hosts open board gaming on Sundays from 12:30 to 5-7ish. (They're open to 9:30, so I imagine we could play later if we wanted.)

I propose we give it a shot two weeks from now, Sunday, Oct. 16, 1:00 pm. If it works out, maybe we can make it a monthly thing, staggered in between the HS game days.
Old October 2nd, 2022, 05:40 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Would love to see standings, armies and pictures! Glad it was a good event.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 2nd, 2022, 06:04 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Would love to see standings, armies and pictures! Glad it was a good event.
Standings & Armies can be viewed here:
https://heroscape.org/tournament/?Tournament=21
Old October 2nd, 2022, 06:17 PM

Curry_Noodles knows what's in an order marker Curry_Noodles knows what's in an order marker

Thank you to @Chris Perkins and @OEAO for yesterday, it felt awesome to be back playing against both new faces and familiar ones. Also the effort that went into make the tournament site is just amazing! I personally enjoyed seeing how others express their love of the game with custom pieces (from painted and printed figures, Order markers, and even cards). Only wish I could have brought a better team XD! (Better luck next time)

In all seriousness, it's exciting to have turn outs like this after a brief hiatus. I look forward to participating and meeting more 'scapers.

“Inspiration is reciprocal; we all have a responsibility to each other to create” -Oviya Pashiri

Old October 2nd, 2022, 06:22 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Dope! Love that on the new site

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 2nd, 2022, 06:54 PM

leevancleef is surprisingly tart

Thank you @Chris Perkins and @OEAO for a great day. My first ever Heroscape tournament with my son. Well worth the drive from Maine. Game shop was very nice. Met a lot of great people and had fun. I think I used my lame dad joke too many times about having not been that close to original jungle pieces ever . We will certainly be back for more!

** I have some pics. How do you download on this site?
Old October 3rd, 2022, 09:53 AM

Curry_Noodles knows what's in an order marker Curry_Noodles knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by leevancleef View Post
Thank you @Chris Perkins and @OEAO for a great day. My first ever Heroscape tournament with my son. Well worth the drive from Maine. Game shop was very nice. Met a lot of great people and had fun. I think I used my lame dad joke too many times about having not been that close to original jungle pieces ever . We will certainly be back for more!

** I have some pics. How do you download on this site?
I believe in order to post a picture you have to generate a link for it. I've used this in the past for my custom cards (https://imgur.com/).

First, Click "New Post"

Next, Upload however many images/videos

Finally, once they have uploaded, you're going to want to click on the image itself and select "Copy Image Address". In my experience trying to get the link in any other way using this site will not work so its important to click on the image itself and copy the address directly. Then you should be able to click on this website "Insert Image" and you just paste the address. It should work!

“Inspiration is reciprocal; we all have a responsibility to each other to create” -Oviya Pashiri

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events