Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Notices

View Poll Results: Vote for the map(s) that are the best
Desolation 9 29.03%
The Jabberwock 10 32.26%
Forest Fire 13 41.94%
Foothold 6 19.35%
Honor 15 48.39%
Gambit 5 16.13%
Mausoleum Ruin 7 22.58%
Styx and Stones 12 38.71%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 16th, 2021, 12:37 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Final Bracket ScapeCon Map Contest

This is the final bracket for the ScapeCon map contest. There were two preliminary brackets (one, two). Three maps were to advance from each bracket, but there was a three way tie in the first bracket, so a total of five maps advanced from there. I encourage everyone to check out the preliminary round. There were some great maps that didn't make the cut, and lots of insightful map analyses.

The goal of this contest was to create tournament quality maps that utilize a split starting zone. I can confidently say we achieved that goal!

You may vote for as few or as many maps as you want.

Old May 17th, 2021, 10:41 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Final Bracket ScapeCon Map Contest

@Unseen Shadowz are your trees asymmetrical on purpose? I’m converting your map for OHS and wanted to check. The 10 and 12 are not in corresponding spots.
Old May 17th, 2021, 07:36 PM

Unseen Shadowz knows what's in an order marker Unseen Shadowz knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
@Unseen Shadowz are your trees asymmetrical on purpose? I’m converting your map for OHS and wanted to check. The 10 and 12 are not in corresponding spots.
Good catch, they definitely should be symmetrical. That would be very odd to make those asymmetrical lol. I’ll have to update it. The tree farther away in the picture is correct placement. So the one closer should be adjusted accordingly. Thanks!
Old May 21st, 2021, 06:42 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

soooo...I guess Honor won

anything else we need to know here?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 24th, 2021, 12:10 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm back in the states, so now I can now properly wrap this up.

Congratulation to Flash_19 for his map Honor

Thank you to everyone who participated. No doubt this contest produced a wealth of great maps. It's cool to already see some of them being used in tournaments.
Old May 24th, 2021, 03:59 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by infectedsloth View Post

Thank you to everyone who participated. No doubt this contest produced a wealth of great maps. It's cool to already see some of them being used in tournaments.
Thanks IS, and thanks so much for running the contest! Definitely a lot of high quality maps submitted. I'm excited to try them out!

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old May 24th, 2021, 04:51 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by infectedsloth View Post

Thanks IS, and thanks so much for running the contest! Definitely a lot of high quality maps submitted. I'm excited to try them out!
Congrats man, it was good that a non ARV group ran a contest so you could get another win. Your work is always top notch.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 24th, 2021, 08:15 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Congrats man, it was good that a non ARV group ran a contest so you could get another win. Your work is always top notch.
Thanks for the kind words my friend!

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games