Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Old March 29th, 2008, 01:25 AM
Admin & Retired PuppetMaster

LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
HS 'Survivor'

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit94
Do you think Heroscape Survivor would be a contest or a game?...
...Sound alot more like a 'game' than a 'contest' to me. You are welcome to give it a try. Good Luck!

^_^
-LordRaidor-

...Experience the Curse... (Click for Details)
[Don't Have 'Permission'? Click Here to Give Yourself Access...]
Old March 29th, 2008, 07:57 AM
Forums Good I Has

J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker
Re: HS 'Survivor'

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordRaidor
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit94
Do you think Heroscape Survivor would be a contest or a game?...
...Sound alot more like a 'game' than a 'contest' to me. You are welcome to give it a try. Good Luck!

^_^
-LordRaidor-
Thanks!

Old April 28th, 2008, 04:38 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Lightbulb the light bulb just went on

I had an idea as I was trying to fall asleep last night. How about we have a map making contest? I then had an idea for an exact contest. The contest organizer takes a picture from a real place, any place, and the people here have to make it with heroscape. The mapmakers can use VS or make the map themselves with real pieces. We could have a prize for best portrayal or we could just give a "Congratulations" prize..(basically nothing but a pat on the back and your map in the real life portrayal hall of fame)

If I ran this contest, then there would be no prize sadly. But if someone else ran this then they could give out prizes. I, unfortunately, have no custom making talent and my scape collection is too small to give away.

What do you guys think of this contest?

EDIT:here is a sample picture of New Zealand. The rock in the front of the picture is ignored for the ease of the contest.

Last edited by Einar's puppy; April 28th, 2008 at 05:02 PM. Reason: sample
Old June 19th, 2008, 09:43 AM
Has Roman Archers with a Combined Attack of 18. Seriously.

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: You Need Permission To Start A Contest Or Forum Game!!

Interesting idea Einar's puppy, but I think it would be most difficult to do.

In war, indeed, there is no substitute for victory. ~General MacArthur

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST
Old June 19th, 2008, 09:54 AM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

Yes it is a good idea,but like Dragon said, It might be to hard to do it.

I whould enter any map contest tho.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old June 19th, 2008, 12:34 PM

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!

Although for a map contest you could say like build a castle/terain set up for jandar, or whoever. I would also recomend to limit the amout of sets they can use. this way it gives the new people with less pieces a better chance. Like 1 master set, 1 castle, 1 bridge, and either 1 tundra or lava set. So this way it is all fair for everyone.
WOW 200 post

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST
Old June 19th, 2008, 01:09 PM

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

well you could use virtualscape

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old June 19th, 2008, 06:43 PM

Yes, but I dont have VS and I have aol so I cant download it either.

MY TRADE LIST
Old October 26th, 2008, 08:34 AM

We need a new contest, its been so long since the last one.

MY TRADE LIST
Old October 26th, 2008, 09:01 AM

DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby!
Re: the light bulb just went on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar's puppy View Post
What do you guys think of this contest?

EDIT:here is a sample picture of New Zealand. The rock in the front of the picture is ignored for the ease of the contest.
I like the idea of contests like this. I hope people run more contests.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonSlayer2 View Post
We need a new contest, its been so long since the last one.
I found out not long ago that they run contests like this in the terrain thread. Speed customs, check them out.
Old October 26th, 2008, 09:38 AM

Yes, I do know that, and I am not able to be in this months because I have so much to do. I hope to be able to do next months.

MY TRADE LIST
Old October 26th, 2008, 10:11 AM

There will be a contest in November. Table said that. He said maybe in November. It will be a Unquie Squad Contest,if it's still going to happen

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games