Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old September 16th, 2007, 12:56 AM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbbnbsmith
I have NEVER seen any of the Walmarts/Targets/TrU's in my area have any Heroscape at reduced prices. Not even Orm's Return.
Nor have I.
Old September 16th, 2007, 01:07 AM

Will T is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billtog
Quote:
I have NEVER seen any of the Walmarts/Targets/TrU's in my area have any Heroscape at reduced prices. Not even Orm's Return.
Nor have I.
I have never seen any Heroscape on clearance, anywhere. I have seen some sales that included HS, though.
Old September 16th, 2007, 02:13 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billtog
Quote:
Nor have I.
I have never seen any Heroscape on clearance, anywhere. I have seen some sales that included HS, though.
Wal-Mart in Monticello, NY might have a few left for $19.00 They did a few weeks ago.

Old September 16th, 2007, 05:02 PM

DS-00-0, FSD has disabled reputation
Re: Is $15 GOOD for the CASTLE SET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeScreen
Alright brethren...my Wally-mart has the castle set on sale for $15 bones a pop. You think thats a good price? I haven't purchased the castle as of yet (I know, I know....bad Smoke Screen!) becuase of pricing issues, so now I was thinking of getting a couple.

ALSO---> Whats up with Wal-Mart raising their prices for Marvel HS, HS, and the Expansion packs? The price went up on the exp. packs like .56 cents a piece! Anyone else notice this? Peace.[/b]
I'd buy them If I were you. I watched the five at my local Walmart go from regular price to $19. I waited bit linger to see if they'd go down. Sure enough, they hit $15. Then I went back a week later... and they were all gone.

Curse you!!!!!!
Old September 16th, 2007, 11:12 PM

R. P. McMurphy has disabled reputation
Don't know where you guys live but I live in Denton Tx and the Walmarts around here are going clearance crazy.

Picked up these gems in the last month.

Castle-7.00
Wave 5 & 6-7.00 ea (have seen them as low as 4.00 but how many Nakita agents does a person need)
Marvel-19.00
Orms-9.00
RtFF-11.00

I have noticed the increase in regular prices on the Waves. Picked up Wave 1 in Paris Tx Walmart and paid more then used to. Maybe getting ready for the holiday season. Mark it up so you can roll it back so ppl think they are getting a good deal at Xmas.

I would say buy it when you can get it. The walmarts in my area will not be carrying the castle as standard stock. Just expansions, marvel and heroscape until the next rotation.

Let's get to the bottom of R. P. McMurphy
Old September 17th, 2007, 12:17 AM

django is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
WOOO!! I just picked up a :"tower expansion" for $4.00! I ran all over the clearance isle like a lunatic hunting for more but nothing just 1 castle.

Ądn sʇɐɥʍ
Old September 20th, 2007, 01:16 AM

SmokeScreen has disabled reputation
Dizz-am son! Good grab!

"It makes no difference what men think of War. War endures. War was always here. Before man was, War waited for him. The ultimate trade awaiting the ultimate practitioner."
Old September 20th, 2007, 11:03 AM

1/2ltfightr has disabled reputation
Ltfightr found 2 castles at wallmart in North Little Rock AR yesterday for $3.00 needless to say she bought them on the spot.

1/2ltfightr and ltfightr are a married couple. We have used ltfightr for 11 years. We have always shared that but for some reason she will not share scape and what does she mean her EOV she found 12-15-06 are hers not ours! ....!
Old September 21st, 2007, 07:26 AM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker
ya in december of last year i got mine for 30 bucks

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion