Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old September 9th, 2007, 11:47 AM

boklavah has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by champrjk
I was mainly surprised because Tigard usually sells everything they get faster and better then us. Maybe they just have a poor wear house clearing crew. Sometimes the boxes fall back behind others and stay there till the bays are emptied. Which usually happens during inventory. We are usually 11th or 12th out of 12 stores in our stats score. Were way to under manned. Anyone want a job at TRU? We could use more night crew workers.
The deal with the Langhorne, PA TRU is that for some reason this store, AND the one in Princeton, NJ are, in my opinion, WAY overstocked on their Heroscape stuff—especially RotV Master sets and Volcaren Wastelands. We're talking 20 RotV on the shelves at any one given time. Which is a huge number compared to the 5 or less that you see in most chain stores.

They've been that way since the game was released, which would be fine if they moved alot of merchandise, but the displays and shelf positions don't seem to change much, if at all. The Langhorne, PA TRU still has the old acrylic Heroscape bubble display sitting there among everything... and at this point, it's not looking so hot.

...but I suspect that they have a stock-pile in the back, and as sets are sold on the floor and replaced, sometimes they're replaced with an old 1st edition. I keep finding them at this one particular store just by being persistent.

I've been meaning to make it back over there to see if they're clearing any out to make room for SotM.

-Bok
Old September 9th, 2007, 11:53 AM

1/2ltfightr has disabled reputation
SWARM

Bought a 2nd at Wallmart in Bryant AR. Saw several at the Wallmart in North Little Rock on McCain.

1/2ltfightr and ltfightr are a married couple. We have used ltfightr for 11 years. We have always shared that but for some reason she will not share scape and what does she mean her EOV she found 12-15-06 are hers not ours! ....!
Old September 9th, 2007, 12:24 PM

AgentX-127 Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnyFlame
The Toys'R'Us in Gainesville, FL, had two Swarm of the Marro Master Sets yesterday. I bought one, so they have one left. Hope that helps someone.

Are you going to be the "I type in red to be different guy?"
He is a Burny Flame, and flames speak in italic red.
We don't have anybody else who speaks in italic red, so, YAY! Now we do!

And I found the SotM in Holland, Michigan. Wal- Mart. I got 2.
I left 1 on a shelf but I told my brother where it was, so it may be gone by now.
Old September 9th, 2007, 01:04 PM

Ultarium has disabled reputation
Re: SWARM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1/2ltfightr
Bought a 2nd at Wallmart in Bryant AR. Saw several at the Wallmart in North Little Rock on McCain.
That would usualy be very very good news for me but I couldnt be patient and now I have to wait about 2 more weeks before I get mine from amazon. I should have been more patient

Dont you wish your Kyrie was hot like me!
Old September 9th, 2007, 02:28 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Apparently, my local TRU has the set!
I'm going down to verify. I may yet get if for my b-day!
Old September 9th, 2007, 03:28 PM

monkeyfish has disabled reputation
I saw one today at Toysrus. I bought it.

Captain Qwark for President 08'
Old September 9th, 2007, 04:49 PM

Norin has disabled reputation
Thanks for the Heads up on the Tigard TRU sighting as of 11:30 am today there were none remaining!

"You have an over-developed sense of vengeace, that's going to get you into trouble someday"
Old September 9th, 2007, 05:14 PM

Phaethon knows what's in an order marker Phaethon knows what's in an order marker Phaethon knows what's in an order marker
The TRU in Mayfield Heights (Eastgate Shopping Center, suburb of Cleveland) had one on the shelf along with 4 first edition ROTV. As I said... it HAD one, but this is the first sighting I've seen in the Cleveland Metro area. No nearby WMs have had them yet.

It also had VW, all the Flag bearers (mulitples), the FOTA and the RttFF. and more wave 5 than I could possibly count.

Never trust kids when they ask "Hey dad, can I borrow the car???"
Old September 9th, 2007, 05:25 PM

jaques has disabled reputation
TRU at the Forum in San Antonio has lots of SotM -- 8 or 10 sets left after I picked up mine this afternoon.
Old September 9th, 2007, 07:11 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!
I just picked up one SotM at the Dublin, CA TRU...there are 5 more left, also some of the flagbearer's on the shelves.

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old September 9th, 2007, 08:05 PM

srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby!
The TRU in La Mesa, CA had three on the shelves this afternoon.
Old September 9th, 2007, 08:07 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I saw 3 of them at one of my local Wal-Marts in W. Lafayette, picked one up to go along with the one I got at Gencon.

On a sidenote, they also had a set of Wave 1, which was interesting to see.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales