Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old April 29th, 2021, 08:10 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
The Book of Flash (Barry Allen) (Justice League)

The Book of Flash (Barry Allen) (Justice League)

C3G DC WAVE 39
JUSTICE LEAGUE UNLIMITED

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Rebirth set.
Its model number and name are #047 / The Flash.

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Rebirth Fast Forces set.
Its model number and name are #003 / The Flash.

Character Bio -
"I wish I'd never gone into my lab
To experiment that night
Before lightning flashed around me
And time changed speed
Now I gotta try to be so patient until calamity will strike
Because when things change in an instant
It's almost fast enough for me" - The Ballad of Barry Allen
, lyrics by Jim Infantino

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • Flash's Swift Justice special power allows him to gain Justice League Markers for Unique Heroes you control that are Champions, Investigators, or Officers.
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips--Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by tcglkn; February 10th, 2022 at 03:28 PM.
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Flash (JL) (Design)

NAME = FLASH
SECRET IDENTITY = BARRY ALLEN

SPECIES = METAHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CHAMPION
PERSONALITY = BOLD

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 12
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 7

POINTS = 270

SWIFT JUSTICE
At the start of the game, place 1 blue Justice League Marker on this card for each Unique Hero you control with the class of Champion, Investigator, or Officer, to a maximum of 3. After rolling for initiative, you may remove a Justice League Marker from this card to add 8 to your roll.

FASTEST MAN ALIVE
At the start of your player turn, do up to X of the following, where X is the number of Justice League Markers on this card:
• place Flash on any empty space on the battlefield.
• choose an adjacent destructible object Flash has not yet chosen this round. Place or remove 1 Wound Marker from its card.
• move an adjacent figure 1 space, or up to 4 spaces if it is a friendly figure, during which it gains the Superspeed special power.
• place a glyph within 2 spaces of Flash on an empty space within 2 spaces of Flash.

SUPERSPEED
Flash may move through all figures, never takes leaving engagement attacks, and does not have to stop his movement when entering water spaces. After taking a turn with Flash, if he did not use his Fastest Man Alive special power this turn, he may move up to an additional 4 spaces.

Last edited by IAmBatman; February 21st, 2022 at 01:20 PM.
Symbiotic

Comic:
Spoiler Alert!

Mini:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Ronin; May 19th, 2021 at 12:13 AM.
Old April 29th, 2021, 08:18 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
FASTEST MAN ALIVE
At the start of your turn, do one of these for each Justice League Markers on this card:
This seems shorter and sounds better to me.
Old April 29th, 2021, 08:20 PM
Symbiotic

Yeah, that's a good edit. Might still retain "the following" vs "these", but definitely like trimming out the "X" stuff.
Old April 29th, 2021, 08:36 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I agree with that edit. Otherwise looks pretty good, he looks fun. I dig the N52/Rebirth art options, I really like that style for Barry. And you've got the Ballad of Barry Allen! This design has earned you an Archie favor.
Old April 29th, 2021, 09:52 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Very neat. I think my favorite interaction is the idea of him pushing weather fronts around in the form of Weather Glyphs. Should definitely try him with Red Tornado at least.

I'd project him at the 260-280 range.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 29th, 2021, 11:12 PM
Symbiotic

Yeah I like him doing the arm-woosh thing to move weather around! 260-280 feels about right to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
I agree with that edit. Otherwise looks pretty good, he looks fun. I dig the N52/Rebirth art options, I really like that style for Barry. And you've got the Ballad of Barry Allen! This design has earned you an Archie favor.
I'm actually not huge on the modern Barry look (depending on who's drawing it), but it's a look we don't have carded yet, and I felt like it fit with the design.

I'll be sure to cash in that Archie favor someday.
Old April 30th, 2021, 12:19 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Last power still has the Flash time callout.

Everything else looks good to me.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 30th, 2021, 12:56 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Actually seems like one of the least terrible New 52 outfits to me. My daughter has a "5 Minute Stories" book for Wonder Woman and the New 52 Superman outfit in there makes him look like a blue M&M with that candy-coated sheen. Blah.

Great title choice with Fastest Man Alive, btw! Can't believe we haven't used that yet. Though my Wally fanship hurts that it's going on Barry.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 30th, 2021, 09:31 PM
Symbiotic

For a long time he was the Fastest Man Dead, yeah.

Updated the SP - gonna run the Demogorgon first, but may as well propose we send this guy to initial.
Old April 30th, 2021, 09:35 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Flash (JL) (VOTE Initial)

Cool design! His. Options aren’t too powerful, but then activating literally every turn is pretty potent. His teleport is sick! Do we have enough card space here?

Yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library