Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old April 29th, 2020, 02:30 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Public Design Workshop

Awesome! He's officially next up for me, after the design that's about to enter playtesting.
Old April 29th, 2020, 03:15 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Awesome mini that really needs an LD.

Agreed.
Old May 4th, 2020, 10:36 AM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

NAME = NIGHT THRASHER
SECRET IDENTITY = DWAYNE TAYLOR

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIME FIGHTER
PERSONALITY = DEDICATED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 230

NEW WARRIORS
After revealing an Order Marker on the card of a Crime Fighter you control and taking a turn with that Crime Fighter, you may remove an Order Marker from the card of another Crime Fighter you control to take a turn with that figure, adding 1 to its attack number if it has a Reckless personality. You may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.

UTILITY PACK 3
At the start of the game, after Order Markers are placed and before initiative is rolled, you may place up to three Utility Equipment Glyphs of different types on this card. Night Thrasher can equip a Utility Equipment Glyph even if there are other Utility Equipment Glyphs on this card, up to a maximum of 3. Night Thrasher cannot lose these glyphs by receiving wounds unless he is destroyed.

BATTLE STAVES SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 3.
Choose up to two figures to attack. Roll 3 attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. After attacking with this special attack, Night Thrasher may attack with this special attack one additional time.

Possible Utility Glyphs?

Spoiler Alert!

@MrNobody little bit of an update on Night Thrasher. Let me know what you think.
Old May 4th, 2020, 10:53 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I really dig it! The Utility Glyph option makes him feel more spot-on for the character than my draft did, I think. Cool utility glyphs as well.

One thought - are Utility Pack and Battles Staves SA identical to Utility Belt and Escrima Assault SA? We tend not to do renames of other powers, but I couldn’t tell if there was a subtle difference I was missing.
Old May 4th, 2020, 10:58 AM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

No they are renamed. I can change that though, do some more tweeking.
Old May 4th, 2020, 11:17 AM
Just A Head

I feel like you could maybe keep the Escrima Assault SA, cause that is a name for that type of weapon. It would be cool to get the Battle Staves name on there though.

One thought I had for Utility Pack - What if the player could hide the Glyphs face-down until they were ready to use them? Might be more trouble/text than its worth, but it feels very Night Thrasher.
Old May 4th, 2020, 11:19 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I like the idea of facedown Equipment Glyphs. But I don't think our rules support having Glyphs Equipped facedown.
Old May 4th, 2020, 11:23 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I think that would be a cool twist on the Utility Belt. I have it as "before taking a turn," but you could make it work before moving, before attacking/defending, whenever.

UTILITY PACK 3
At the start of the game, after Order Markers are placed and before initiative is rolled, you may place up to three Utility Equipment Glyphs of different types on this card, symbol-side up. Before taking a turn with Night Thrasher, you may turn a glyph on this card power-side up and equip it. Night Thrasher can equip a Utility Equipment Glyph even if there are other Utility Equipment Glyphs on this card, up to a maximum of 3. Night Thrasher cannot lose these glyphs by receiving wounds unless he is destroyed.
Old May 4th, 2020, 11:26 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Good idea!

How about this for Battle Staves?

Range 1. Attack 2.
Choose up to two figures to attack. Roll 2 attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately, and rolls one fewer defence die for each skull rolled. After attacking with this special attack, Night Thrasher may attack with this special attack one additional time.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 4th, 2020, 11:28 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I really like the mind games that creates. Is that last Glyph Shark Repellant or something that screws up my plans here?
Old May 4th, 2020, 11:33 AM
Forum Moderator

These all sound amazing!!
Old May 4th, 2020, 11:35 AM
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Good idea!

How about this for Battle Staves?

Range 1. Attack 2.
Choose up to two figures to attack. Roll 2 attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately, and rolls one fewer defence die for each skull rolled. After attacking with this special attack, Night Thrasher may attack with this special attack one additional time.
Love this, it sounds perfect

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy