Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old March 28th, 2020, 03:05 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Workshop

Sounds good. Probably replace Old One Eye when she is done in the public.
Old March 28th, 2020, 08:43 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
LORD OF THE FLIES
Unique Spell
Cost ???

Instead of moving, this figure may cast this spell. Choose a figure on a land space, within clear sight of this figure. If the chosen figure is Common or a Squad figure, destroy it, otherwise, until the end of the round, the chosen figure subtracts 3, or 6 if this figure is a Warlock, from their Range number to a minimum of 1, unless the chosen figure is occupying a water space.

Thoughts on cost?
Looks good.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 31st, 2020, 02:43 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

@Dr. Jekyll this is where I last left off on her. Feels better, but I'm not quite satisfied. Maybe you'll have some ideas I didn't.

Quote:
NAME = MAGIK
SECRET IDENTITY = ILLYANA RASPUTIN

SPECIES = MUTANT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = RULER
PERSONALITY = TORMENTED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ?

TAINTED SOUL
Magik has the species of Demon in addition to whatever is listed on her card.

STEPPING DISCS
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, and instead of taking a turn with Magik, you may choose up to two adjacent figures you control and roll the 20-sided die. Place Magik on any empty space exactly X spaces away from her original placement, if possible, where X equals the number rolled on the 20-sided die. Then place the chosen figures on an empty space adjacent to Magik, if possible. Figures moved by Stepping Discs will take all leaving engagement attacks.

SOULSWORD
Magik adds one automatic skull when attacking Angel, Demon, or Undead figures. Opponent’s figures cannot use the Magical Defense or Temporal Defense powers when attacked by Magik.

MAGICAL DEFENSE
When Magik is attacked by an opponent's figure that does not have the Magical Defense special power, the most wounds Magik can take for this attack is one.
Old March 31st, 2020, 02:57 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

@Karat That sounds pretty close to what I have. Same same but different. I like the Mirror Master style of teleportation considering she doesn't have full control of that power.
Old March 31st, 2020, 03:00 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll View Post
@Karat That sounds pretty close to what I have. Same same but different. I like the Mirror Master style of teleportation considering she doesn't have full control of that power.
It's also really close to how we worked Blink. Cool, I'm definitely happy to see you take her over.
Old March 31st, 2020, 03:15 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Hmmm...in a vacuum I think Stepping Disks being a Carry-like ability is cool, but I feel like figure movement abilities like that are pretty much something the X-Men have on lock. Angel is one of the best figures in the game, and Nightcrawler II is rock solid.
Old March 31st, 2020, 03:21 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I like the dual Demon/Mutant synergy webs idea.
Old March 31st, 2020, 09:46 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

She does have the ability to draw allies into limbo and teleport with them. Kinda like Nightcrawler. I like the tormented personality better than conflicted. However, I know she is the ruler of limbo, but I feel she is more a sorceress than a ruler. This makes me want to make a few New Mutants like Cannonball, or Rictor.
Old March 31st, 2020, 09:52 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cannonball is long overdue.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 31st, 2020, 09:54 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Hmmm...in a vacuum I think Stepping Disks being a Carry-like ability is cool, but I feel like figure movement abilities like that are pretty much something the X-Men have on lock. Angel is one of the best figures in the game, and Nightcrawler II is rock solid.
I hear that, but on the other hand, I feel like Magik's big thing is that she's like the team transport. At least in more modern stuff - not sure if that was true of the character early on. I remember fans throwing the phrase "Magik School Bus" around a lot.
Old March 31st, 2020, 09:55 PM
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Cannonball is long overdue.
I feel like he would be a pretty cool addition.
Old April 1st, 2020, 11:07 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cannonball would be a blast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy