Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old August 25th, 2010, 01:08 AM
PinkGuy

serpentor is surprisingly tart
Re: Raknar's Vision Desperation

Although it annoys me that people buy up all the Heroscape sets and sell them for a ridiculous prophet, I can't blame them. Some one on here a while back made a smart comment that my mom and I sold some VW on ebay, but in this economy, more power to them I guess. WotC just needs to remake a few of those expensive after market packs. They could make a decent amount of money I would assume?
Old August 27th, 2010, 08:47 PM

Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby!

id sell mine for $40 shipped in the US, let me know

Old August 27th, 2010, 09:13 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentor View Post
sell them for a ridiculous prophet
I knew you would say that but please don't call me ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 27th, 2010, 09:54 PM

CapnRedChops knows what's in an order marker CapnRedChops knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentor View Post
sell them for a ridiculous prophet
I knew you would say that but please don't call me ridiculous.

CRC

CRC's Maps: please consider using one of my maps. I'd love the feedback.

Old September 6th, 2010, 09:11 PM

AceofShadows is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therrian View Post
Just make friends with some of the folks from Canada.

Raknar's was (and in some remote TRUs, probably still is) on clearance at all Canadian TRU for $5 for quite a while. I never picked any up, but I am sure some folks did and might be willing to help a Scaper out.

The last ones I saw in my area vanished around Christmas this last year, but I know someone had a thread a week or so ago about finding more in a TRU in Ontario I think.
That's me! Anyone interested in Raknar's Vision for trade or sale, just pm me. They are NIB, and if I don't find any good trades or buys here, I'll have to put them on ebay. I gotta get rid'of the somehow.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales