Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old November 23rd, 2021, 06:07 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Out-there Hell: C3G's Little Workshop of Horrors

I love those CD markers XD, awesome card!
You should start up a personal customs thread @toyhandle
Also I would guess his cost at like 90?
Old November 27th, 2021, 08:58 AM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Out-there Hell: C3G's Little Workshop of Horrors

I know Morrigan Aensland was disallowed on the approved list, but Darkstalkers have several comics and mangas, including some Darkstalkers Vs. Street Fighter comics. For those who don't know the series, it's a horror fighting game with the characters based on various monsters and stories, and they've frequently crossed over with Street Fighter and Marvel.

Comic art:
Spoiler Alert!

A couple of characters from the series have minis: the jiang-shi Hsein-Ko, and the werewolf Jon Talbain. These are from the Capcom All-Stars Collection Gashapon set. Some others characters from the series would be easily moddable, like Felicia and Morrigan.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy