Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old October 16th, 2016, 01:29 AM

Suzy Derkins is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Smile Sale and Trade List!!!

Hello!

I love to play Heroscape with a bunch of friends that I introduced to the game, but in making a few pickups on this forum and through garage sales, craigslist, etc. I have some duplicates and extras that I don't need.

My strong preference would be to trade, but if you have a good offer I might be willing to sell it outright as well. Below are what I have for trade and what I would be looking for. Take a look!

Also, a reminder that all cards can be easily printed from online, and there are even forums on this site about how to reprint them to look/feel like new if you are really worried about it.

**All items are in good, carefully used condition unless otherwise stated
**All figures have army cards in very good condition unless otherwise stated, I keep all of mine in card protectors

HAVES

1 RotV (2nd edition): mostly complete set, missing a few orphans I gave to people who needed them (willing to piece out additional units, orphans or other items if you are interested)

1 SotM master set: New in box. Box has been opened, but 100% complete and most of the items are still in their plastic

1 Volcarren Wasteland set: 100% complete, including box, obsidian guards, and instruction manual. Box is a little beat up, but in good enough shape that I still use it to store figures

Marvel Figures:

Abomination
Hulk
Red Skull
Dr. Doom (missing card I believe)
Captain America
Thanos
Silver Surfer (paint scratched a little bit)
Iron Man

Wave 2:
Minions of Utgar

Wave 3:
Monks (no card)
Sentinels (no card)
Microcorp Agents (no card)
Macdirk Warriors (no card, one with broken arm)
Alastair Macdirk (no card, sword arm broken)

Wave 4:
Guilty McCreech (no card)
James Murphy (no card)
Deadeye Dan (rifle tip broken off, no card)
2 Tagawa Samurai (missing one with sword above head, no card)
Sacred Band

Wave 5:
Kozuke Samurai

Wave 12:
Mika Connour (no shadow tiles)

Wave 13:
Bugbears and Orcs NIB
Valkrill's Legion NIB

WANTS

Fyorlag Spiders

Wave 4:
Gladiatrons

Wave 9:
Marro Dividers (several squads)

Wave 10:
Sir Hawthorne (pretty low on my 'want' list)
Granite Guardians

Wave 11:
Earth Elemental
Water elemental
Fire Elemental
Wyvern
Greenscale Warriors
Estivara

Wave 12:
Ogre Warhulk
Warforged Soldiers
Werewolf Lord
Rhogar Dragonspine
Shurrak
Heirloom
Goblin Cutters (low on want list)

Last edited by Suzy Derkins; October 16th, 2016 at 01:54 AM.
Old October 16th, 2016, 09:56 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Sale and Trade List!!!

On your sets, is that figures only or does it include terrain?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.
Old October 16th, 2016, 10:22 AM

AznScape is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Pm sent
Old October 16th, 2016, 03:14 PM

Suzy Derkins is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

SotM set includes all figures, terrain, box, manual, etc. Everything as if you bought it from the store.

Volcarren wasteland, as stated, includes everything, including figures and rulebook for the set.

RotV: have most of the figures, all of the terrain, willing to piece out units, send me a pm if you want to inquire about specific units availability

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades